Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos deserve to advance?
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 141 59.24%
"Roadblock's Final Montage" - Edited by Backfire 96 40.34%
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 97 40.76%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 84 35.29%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 82 34.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanNy View Post
You are a f..king idiot. Go read your post on what you posted in FA's thread before you two face yourself to dumbf..king b..ch. So tired of you kid
I had a change of heart. I didn't know that made me an idiot. Sorry.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
RVideo
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from RVideo's ReputationAdd to RVideo's Reputation RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000
08-27-2010

I vote for dutchy.
And I believe that I speak for the 35+ voting group, as well.

Every freind that I have who is over 35 has unanimously said that Dutchy's montage should, and will, win.

That is all from the old guys. take care
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-27-2010

Quote:
I'm mad
I suppose so

Just so you know, I'm not the one who's getting ridiculously mad and is raging at someone over the internet. Maybe a certain someone needs to act their age

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
I suppose so

Just so you know, I'm not the one who's getting ridiculously mad and is raging at someone over the internet. Maybe a certain someone needs to act their age

Whereas raging in "real life" would be more acceptable?
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

ROADBLOCK
Level 16
Subtract from ROADBLOCK's ReputationAdd to ROADBLOCK's Reputation ROADBLOCK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ROADBLOCK
08-27-2010

To be honest, I know I don't deserve the top 5, even top 10 in this category. I can't help what the community votes for. Personally, I voted for Contractus and I believe that should beat out Dutchy's.
Gamertag - RoadBlockNYJ

PackieIX
Empathy Overload
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVideo View Post
I vote for dutchy.
And I believe that I speak for the 35+ voting group, as well.

Every freind that I have who is over 35 has unanimously said that Dutchy's montage should, and will, win.

That is all from the old guys. take care
i'm not sure whether to be impressed or disappointing that there is a 35+ group watching Halo Montages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1

ReCoiL954
Level 17
Subtract from ReCoiL954's ReputationAdd to ReCoiL954's Reputation ReCoiL954 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReCoiL954
08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackieIX View Post
i'm not sure whether to be impressed or disappointing that there is a 35+ group watching Halo Montages.
Lmaoooooooooooo
SpaZZ
Level 26
Subtract from SpaZZ's ReputationAdd to SpaZZ's Reputation SpaZZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SpaZZ
08-27-2010

Quote:
You are a f..king idiot. Go read your post on what you posted in FA's thread before you two face yourself to dumbf..king b..ch. So tired of you kid. Yes this is what happens when you are tired of a little 15 year old kid who thinks he has an ego to even say mattisons work wasn't special. When what seraphic, what project have you released. Remind us all please do. If you are going to sit here and two face the sh.t out of mattisons vid i would f..king gladely like to hear what you have done that is better. There is a reason it got how much recognition it did. You will never evereververgerverveverververf..kingever create something as good as FA. Why? Because you are a f..king little twat that thinks he is something on this site when really you are nothing. Loose your f..king ego and release something, im sure everyone is waiting to see you pull off the greatest f..king video of all time. Renzo said it perfectly imo. This competition has turned into purely a popularity contest. This sh.t shoulda been on mlg so the community could of just voted on the best video, which probably would still be dutchy but at least the other results would be better. IM ANGRY
What is this I dont even...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
My polo game isn't even fair.
ROADBLOCK
Level 16
Subtract from ROADBLOCK's ReputationAdd to ROADBLOCK's Reputation ROADBLOCK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ROADBLOCK
08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Not gonna lie. Wanny is an idiot, f.g, and likes huge cocks in his ass, but I agree with the last part of his rage paragraph.
No, he's not at all sir.
Gamertag - RoadBlockNYJ

ReCoiL954
Level 17
Subtract from ReCoiL954's ReputationAdd to ReCoiL954's Reputation ReCoiL954 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReCoiL954
08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by standards View Post
not gonna lie. Wanny is an idiot, f.g, and likes huge cocks in his ass, but i agree with the last part of his rage paragraph.
dont talk shit about wanny