Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
Xuloe
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Xuloe's ReputationAdd to Xuloe's Reputation Xuloe is on the rise to fame Xuloe is on the rise to fame
01-11-2015
Default Send in your epic fails and funny moments!

Looking for funny moments, epic fails, and funtages, I am starting up a new channel, called "ComedyGaming" bringing you all the funny moments together on one channel.

all of your clips will be credited to you, I will keep a link to your channel in the video description.

Video/Clip sending format:

Clip Title:
Performed by:
Edited by (if applicable):
Link to channel:
Link to youtube video or dropbox download link:

and please send all your clips to:
ComedyGamingTeam@Gmail.com

Much appreciated!
Thanks!

Check out our new logo
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZ..._rK3w/featured

Last edited by Xuloe; 01-11-2015 at 02:34 PM.
H2F ShocK
H2F OG
Subtract from H2F ShocK's ReputationAdd to H2F ShocK's Reputation H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000 H2F ShocK IS OVER 9000
01-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuloe View Post
Looking for funny moments, epic fails, and funtages, I am starting up a new channel, called "ComedyGaming" bringing you all the funny moments together on one channel.

all of your clips will be credited to you, I will keep a link to your channel in the video description.

Video/Clip sending format:

Clip Title:
Performed by:
Edited by (if applicable):
Link to channel:
Link to youtube video or dropbox download link:

and please send all your clips to:
ComedyGamingTeam@Gmail.com

Much appreciated!
Thanks!
Sounds cool, I can send some stuff.

Just curious, what do you plan on doing to grow your channel to make it popular?
Xuloe
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Xuloe's ReputationAdd to Xuloe's Reputation Xuloe is on the rise to fame Xuloe is on the rise to fame
01-11-2015

i will probably start doing some giveaways in the future, as well as some community funtages, and maybe later do some top funny clips of the week, and do prizes for them or something, but that's only if i start getting a bunch of submissions.