Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
Mannimedia
Level 11
Subtract from Mannimedia's ReputationAdd to Mannimedia's Reputation Mannimedia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Mannimedia Send a message via Skype™ to Mannimedia
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumbles18 View Post
i'm afraid not, all / alot of the clips are on silver accounts meaning he can't upload them to his fileshare
Gahh that's unfortunate, that may cause some issues when it comes to creating angles, HDRs, and referencing footage.

I do however appreciate your help, please keep me in mind if you find someone who might be a better fit for this project.

Thanks.
JoshNgton
THF VIP Member
Subtract from JoshNgton's ReputationAdd to JoshNgton's Reputation JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to JoshNgton
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post
It's a real shame Communitage 3 had such shit gameplay, because the editing is incredible in that, and it makes me sad to think about how much time went into that poor footage.

Please let him get some great clips to work with this time, it'll be well worth it.
it was basically just waiting for the next 3d bit to pop up

which sounds shitty but there wasnt anything interesting through out, gameplay wise or editing wise or angle wise

just the occasional 3d thang

I hope this one isnt a repeat but regardless I am looking forward to the 3d parts
Mannimedia
Level 11
Subtract from Mannimedia's ReputationAdd to Mannimedia's Reputation Mannimedia is a novice
01-09-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshNgton View Post
it was basically just waiting for the next 3d bit to pop up

which sounds shitty but there wasnt anything interesting through out, gameplay wise or editing wise or angle wise

just the occasional 3d thang

I hope this one isnt a repeat but regardless I am looking forward to the 3d parts
lol dang, I guess I won't be getting your clips.

haha but seriously, I appreciate it--it actually and makes sense for my 3D work to over-shadow my editing, it's what I did for living and on the daileee.

I don't ever expect to be better than you at posting on forums--and I respect that, we all have our skills.

If anything you'll be more disappointed cause my 3D has gotten better and prettier.

slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
01-09-2015

no need to get kinda butthurt with the posting at forums skills thing when you admit he had a valid point.

good luck on the project

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
Mannimedia
Level 11
01-09-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater ohm View Post
no need to get kinda butthurt with the posting at forums skills thing when you admit he had a valid point.

good luck on the project
3,500 of anything is a lot, just giving credit where it's due--as I have barely 60 posts on here. Please do not discredit that man!
Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
01-09-2015

That's like saying the people spamming your Facebook feed are worthy of recognition for their feat. A forum is mostly just a place to interact, share ideas, get feedback etc. and the general features of it is a lot like any other social media.

So, would you honestly, if you weren't butthurt from his comment, credit him for his 3.5k posts on this forum?

[1/2/15]

Mannimedia
Level 11
01-09-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post
That's like saying the people spamming your Facebook feed are worthy of recognition for their feat. A forum is mostly just a place to interact, share ideas, get feedback etc. and the general features of it is a lot like any other social media.

So, would you honestly, if you weren't butthurt from his comment, credit him for his 3.5k posts on this forum?
Yes I would, a very similar comment was made by him on the Communitage 3 THF thread and replied to almost 3 years ago--so I'm really just questioning the reason behind repeating it again--without a resolution or a way for me to improve, considering that this forum is meant for sharing ideas, getting feedback etc.

Telling me my editing isn't as good as my 3D doesn't make my editing better, what can I improve on?
Tarzan
insignificance
Subtract from Tarzan's ReputationAdd to Tarzan's Reputation Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000
01-10-2015

me and my brother have plenty of good clips, mostly mlg but some social and some sticks as well, pretty good variety (in playlists/maps/kind of clips). Although most of our gameplay is located on silver accounts as well. I do have a capture card myself, and all the clips captured, so i could try to provide angles myself until you are content with them, but i can understand that being a hassle. So yeah, let me know, we are certainly trusting you with our clips though and have been waiting for an editor for quite a while.

also i won't let dutchy steal my thunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
These guys get sick clips, and are really awesome people aswell. (They're Dutch so it couldn't be different) Someone good pick this up, you won't be dissapointed with the caliber of gameplay.

Last edited by Tarzan; 01-11-2015 at 06:02 AM.
JoshNgton
THF VIP Member
Subtract from JoshNgton's ReputationAdd to JoshNgton's Reputation JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000 JoshNgton IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to JoshNgton
01-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannimedia View Post
lol dang, I guess I won't be getting your clips.

haha but seriously, I appreciate it--it actually and makes sense for my 3D work to over-shadow my editing, it's what I did for living and on the daileee.

I don't ever expect to be better than you at posting on forums--and I respect that, we all have our skills.

If anything you'll be more disappointed cause my 3D has gotten better and prettier.

you are taking this poorly

maybe we should see other people
Yumbles18
Level 26
Subtract from Yumbles18's ReputationAdd to Yumbles18's Reputation Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000
01-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
me and my brother have plenty of good clips, mostly mlg but some social and some sticks as well, pretty good variety (in playlists/maps/kinf of clips). Although most of our gameplay is located on silver accounts as well. I do have a capture card myself, and all the clips captured, so i could try to provide angles myself until you are content with them, but i can understand that being a hassle. So yeah, et me know, we are certainly trusting you with our clips though and have been waiting for an editor for quite a while.

also i won't let dutchy steal my thunger.
Yo Alen has a way to get clips off of silver accounts, message him. Magic snipz didn't get back to me so i assume he can't be bothered or something.