Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
Mannimedia
Level 11
Subtract from Mannimedia's ReputationAdd to Mannimedia's Reputation Mannimedia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Mannimedia Send a message via Skype™ to Mannimedia
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post
It's a real shame Communitage 3 had such shit gameplay, because the editing is incredible in that, and it makes me sad to think about how much time went into that poor footage.

Please let him get some great clips to work with this time, it'll be well worth it.
Yeah I get what you're saying but you also have to consider that the clips in that video are now 4 - 6 years old, maybe even more at this point.

Unfortunately If I don't get any new clips I'll result to using some of the 600+ clips we got for Communitage 3.
Mannimedia
Level 11
Subtract from Mannimedia's ReputationAdd to Mannimedia's Reputation Mannimedia is a novice
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Kost View Post
I'd love to take you up on this offer but unfortunately all of my clips are already captured which means you wouldn't be able to utilize Halo 3's theater mode to capture angles.

I like your work though. Good luck on finding clips!
Thanks for considering, happy new year!
Mannimedia
Level 11
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
Damn that Zonte 2 thing was sick.

Someone give this man some clips.
Thanks playa!
Mannimedia
Level 11
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucky View Post
wish i had sick gameplay to offer u man because u deserve it. Both of the links u provided wowed me
Thanks, and it's all good I wasn't expecting this to be an easy task--I'm willing to wait to find the right person.
Mannimedia
Level 11
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumbles18 View Post
Hashbrown is looking for an editor. Some samples of his gameplay:

Great!

Could you please refer him to this forum post or give me his contact info?

Lets get this cracking, thanks!
Mannimedia
Level 11
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif55 View Post
Manni if I may ask have you tried working for 343 or activision? From that model I'd say you clearly have the talent for it.
Nah I definitely haven't, I just have different goals for myself at this point. I definitely appreciate you saying that though.
Mannimedia
Level 11
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwich View Post
Also, that render machine gave me a huge boner.
Yumbles18
Level 26
Subtract from Yumbles18's ReputationAdd to Yumbles18's Reputation Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannimedia View Post
Great!

Could you please refer him to this forum post or give me his contact info?

Lets get this cracking, thanks!
I don't know his contact info, i've just been talking to him in the comments section of a youtube video but i've referred him to this thread so hopefully he'll get back to you

Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannimedia View Post
3D Render Samples:
http://imgur.com/a/wRCZR
Hold me the fuck up in the air. You made that?

Can't you just drop montages altogether and create Halo 3.5 instead? That shit looks fucking amazing.

[1/2/15]

Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
01-08-2015

Do you have a certain style you're aiming for? Or do you have any soundtracks set aside for this project? I'm interested but I don't want my next big video to be completely different than I had in mind. Would be cool if we could talk, if you haven't found someone else yet.

I have about 30-ish clips that are on the same level as the GP in 5DV and The Wake Up

about 30 that are better. mostly social but def a couple of MLG clips as well.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!