Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
FrothySoma
Level 25
Subtract from FrothySoma's ReputationAdd to FrothySoma's Reputation FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin'
12-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengron View Post
My twitch uploads to youtube in HD and then if you download the video at it's highest quality and then reupload it should look fine. You aren't going to get 1080 from the screen capture unless you have good internet anyway.

This is one of my uploads...make sure it's set to 720. It looks pretty crisp to me. I don't think if I downloaded it and reupload it will downgrade the quality that much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcUuWDTRl3c
I'll have to check that out! It did look good. Also, that gp! what a great game!
Pengron
Level 10
Subtract from Pengron's ReputationAdd to Pengron's Reputation Pengron is on the rise to fame Pengron is on the rise to fame
12-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrothySoma View Post
I'll have to check that out! It did look good. Also, that gp! what a great game!
Thanks, it was definitely a hard matchup. It was the semis of the THF cystic fibrosis tournament. We took this game on Renzy's host but it was very hard to play on. I have really high up and down so I have a good host for each team but when Renzy took over it was like playing a guy with permanent overshield haha. I'd like to see them take the tournament so then at least we lost to the champs.
Zeus Is Godly
The Sky is still Falling
Subtract from Zeus Is Godly's ReputationAdd to Zeus Is Godly's Reputation Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000
01-06-2015

It saves the video as a .ts file, do you know why?