Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
3SP edits
Level 14
Subtract from 3SP edits's ReputationAdd to 3SP edits's Reputation 3SP edits is a novice
Send a message via AIM to 3SP edits Send a message via Skype™ to 3SP edits
11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyleragent View Post
Killtac medal
100% After Effects
Fking A.. tyler that is god status...

VIDEOS | GFX | YT
-3SP
abreactizopium
Level 26
Subtract from abreactizopium's ReputationAdd to abreactizopium's Reputation abreactizopium is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to abreactizopium
11-28-2012

for the longest time i kept seeing this thread and wondering what WIP was.

this guys is a noob
<-------

ill post some cinema 4d stuff and some screen shots of stuff to come!

Youtube - iabReacT
Subscribe to my channel!
abreactizopium
Level 26
Subtract from abreactizopium's ReputationAdd to abreactizopium's Reputation abreactizopium is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to abreactizopium
11-28-2012

by the way, some of the people floating around this thread are so epic! i would love to work with one of the talented 3d artists involved with THF. my mind is blown!

Youtube - iabReacT
Subscribe to my channel!
Just Ash
Level 30
Subtract from Just Ash's ReputationAdd to Just Ash's Reputation Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Just Ash Send a message via Skype™ to Just Ash
11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromara View Post
Haha I've got a video of the save if you wanna see it
YES!
Just Ash
Level 30
Subtract from Just Ash's ReputationAdd to Just Ash's Reputation Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided Just Ash is bustin' chills and getting paided
11-29-2012

Here's that render.
Constructive Criticism and Feedback would be greatly appreciated, the black spot near the end is for something but I haven't done it yet.
o BaCkFiRe o
(⌐■_■) Deal with it.
Subtract from o BaCkFiRe o's ReputationAdd to o BaCkFiRe o's Reputation o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to o BaCkFiRe o Send a message via Skype™ to o BaCkFiRe o
11-29-2012

AbReact is back!

Lynx
pls donate for my xbone
Subtract from Lynx's ReputationAdd to Lynx's Reputation Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000 Lynx IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Lynx
11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Ash View Post

Here's that render.
Constructive Criticism and Feedback would be greatly appreciated, the black spot near the end is for something but I haven't done it yet.
That was really cool, definitely unique. I think some game audio would have been good though, it felt a bit empty, especially since he's using explosives.
Just Ash
Level 30
11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
That was really cool, definitely unique. I think some game audio would have been good though, it felt a bit empty, especially since he's using explosives.
Yeah of course, I always add my game audio at the end.
tyleragent
Level 28
Subtract from tyleragent's ReputationAdd to tyleragent's Reputation tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
11-29-2012

I would not hide the text as much with the bodies and the glow and extend that effect at :10 more you can barely see it.
Thomasxp5
Art thou feeling it now?
Subtract from Thomasxp5's ReputationAdd to Thomasxp5's Reputation Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Thomasxp5 Send a message via MSN to Thomasxp5
11-29-2012

Yah i can't read the text very well.

WATCH MAI FINAL MAWNTAGE