Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by o BaCkFiRe o View Post
This stuff is way to confusing to me, so until I learn this stuff eventually, anyone want to help a brother out and install this stuff for me? lol, like tomorrow.
The only thing you install is avisynth (included in the avisynth folder). Megui doesn't need to be installed, just simply double click on megui.exe.

It's all in part B of the pdf file, step by step.
crucifix
wsup den
Subtract from crucifix's ReputationAdd to crucifix's Reputation crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by o BaCkFiRe o View Post
This stuff is way to confusing to me, so until I learn this stuff eventually, anyone want to help a brother out and install this stuff for me? lol, like tomorrow.
aim frag himself.

or
reow
Spoiler!
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I0 CruciFiX 0I View Post
aim frag himself.

or
hahahahhaha
Stagga
Level 48
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
07-27-2010

I hope you're fucking happy, Will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
07-31-2010

I'm going to be swapping the tut with a newer updated version, tweaked with some settings with Instant HD 1.1 and nearly wet my pants.

Here's the result:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXMWVOWL

Oh, and also, BMI uses need to use rec709 with their encode. It'll all be in the updated crap I will do over the next couple of days.
IxSPAWNxKILL
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from IxSPAWNxKILL's ReputationAdd to IxSPAWNxKILL's Reputation IxSPAWNxKILL is a novice
07-31-2010

1st
Where is the quality setting when encoding the video? is that the slider? I just left the settings as the preset and the quality is really nice.

2nd
After i mux the video i can't watch the finished product. Im getting an "error -2041 an invalid sample description has been found in the movie (encoding-muxed.mp4) I can watch it in VLC player though and it looks fine. No audio problems or anything. When i upload it to youtube it has horrible quality. The first few seconds have this grey overlay and it looks terrible. Not to mention the video starts to lag behind the audio. Any idea what might be wrong or how i can fix this?
Here is the link to my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo3IzrXRiCE

Last edited by IxSPAWNxKILL; 07-31-2010 at 03:35 PM.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxSPAWNxKILL View Post
After i mux the video i can't watch the finished product. I tried upping to youtube, and i don't even know how to explain what happened, just look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo3IzrXRiCE
That's normal, this stuff isn't for youtube. Youtube can't handle this level of encoding. This is for download versions that you play from your computer.

here's how you play it back: http://www.halo3forum.com/halo-3-vid...-tutorial.html
Phosphate
Level 28
Subtract from Phosphate's ReputationAdd to Phosphate's Reputation Phosphate is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Phosphate
08-04-2010

I just tried this for the first time and when I got the final result, I had red, green, and blue dots all over the screen. Is it because I didn't buy Instant HD 1.1 and used the trail instead?
XbL:
JGint2

Twitter:
@JGint2

YouTube:
@JGint2

FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiSMaN View Post
I just tried this for the first time and when I got the final result, I had red, green, and blue dots all over the screen. Is it because I didn't buy Instant HD 1.1 and used the trail instead?
Yes. Shoot me an aim @ fragtalityowns.
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiSMaN View Post
I believe so.