Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaGeLzz View Post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PUVC0GJR

Does anyone know why that's happening? I followed the tutorial step by step. Everything looks fine except for the reticule and the medals, but that's a big problem. Also it randomly spazzes and loses color. I did everything with uncompressed avi and made sure that I followed every step. I tried this multiple times with different clips, but the same thing keeps happening.
Is the problem in the uncompressed avi before you encode it? I bet you interpolated it using Instant HD 1.1 without registering it.
Spade193
Level 12
Subtract from Spade193's ReputationAdd to Spade193's Reputation Spade193 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Spade193
08-14-2010

I dk why but I can't update megui and when I try it then crashes
Check out my Youtube Channel for Halo Reach gameplays, clips, map overviews and more.
My Youtube Channel
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade193 View Post
I dk why but I can't update megui and when I try it then crashes
Snag the pre-loaded version. It's the recommended version. That reminds me, I need to update this bitch.
Spade193
Level 12
Subtract from Spade193's ReputationAdd to Spade193's Reputation Spade193 is a novice
08-14-2010

Awesome thanks so when I install the preloaded one do I still update megui! So does encoding a video to x264 make the quality a lot better?
Check out my Youtube Channel for Halo Reach gameplays, clips, map overviews and more.
My Youtube Channel

Last edited by Spade193; 08-14-2010 at 07:49 PM.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-14-2010

Quote:
Awesome thanks so when I install the preloaded one do I still update megui! So does encoding a video to x264 make the quality a lot better?
You don't need to update.

And yes.
Spade193
Level 12
08-14-2010

I have been trying to do this for the past few days but idk why there's something that always goes wrong. I keep following the tutorial exactly yet along the way I keep getting multiple errors and its starting to get really annoying.
My Youtube Channel
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-14-2010

K, everyone get the new sh.t. It fixed the color loss problem, and I included pictures in the tutorials. How nice of me.

Oh, and if you're doing the 1080p interpolation, now all you have to do is render out the 1080p version, and you can create a 720p version from that within Megui. It's all in the tut.

Last edited by FraGTaLiTy; 08-14-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Spade193
Level 12
08-14-2010

Fragtality Sorry to keep bothering you but I don't know why I keep getting stuck at the last part of step 2 in the x264 tutorial. So where it says avisynth script I click the 3 dots and open encodingfullresolutions.avs and from there on I have no clue. Once again I'm sorry for asking so many questions I'm very new to the encoding thing and I really want to get it right Thanks for your help.
My Youtube Channel
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-14-2010

Quote:
Fragtality Sorry to keep bothering you but I don't know why I keep getting stuck at the last part of step 2 in the x264 tutorial. So where it says avisynth script I click the 3 dots and open encodingfullresolutions.avs and from there on I have no clue. Once again I'm sorry for asking so many questions I'm very new to the encoding thing and I really want to get it right Thanks for your help.
Did you put your uncompressed avi file in the same folder as the avs file, and is the name of the uncompressed file "Encoding" (.avi)?

Did you install avisynth?

Last edited by FraGTaLiTy; 08-14-2010 at 11:39 PM.
iGuNFLaMeZ
Level 11
Subtract from iGuNFLaMeZ's ReputationAdd to iGuNFLaMeZ's Reputation iGuNFLaMeZ is a novice
08-15-2010

this was so helpful thank you so much you are a great person frag