Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
Xuloe
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Xuloe's ReputationAdd to Xuloe's Reputation Xuloe is on the rise to fame Xuloe is on the rise to fame
12-15-2014
Default Looking for an editor! [payed]

so i would if i had time but i really don't, so i am currently looking for an awesome editor to edit my first bounce montage titled "Freefall" via Halo: The Master Chief Collection, I have a bunch of clips and am always getting more, I will gladly pay for all the editing included.
It would be much appreciated if you could show me some of your previous work so i know what exactly i am paying for, and I know making montages takes time and effort so I am offering to pay for the whole thing,
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, go ahead and shoot me an email via: Zuloee@Gmail.com with prices and previous work!
Thanks in advnace!!
~Xuloe
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
12-15-2014

Moved your thread to the appropriate section.
hope you find someone!

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late