Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
<3 halo
Level 13
Subtract from <3 halo's ReputationAdd to <3 halo's Reputation <3 halo is a novice
08-13-2009
Default Rush | A Halo 2 Jumping Video By Gary UK

Gary UK :: RUSH :: Halo 2 Vista Trick Jumping Video - In Association with Jump Theory

Quote from the video description;

"About six months ago I started modded stacking on halo 2 Vista, Learning all the techniques/timings was quite a challenge as I didn't even know what a rocket was before this video. Kiwidoggie made me a trainer for ivincible health/nades/ammo etc,and thats how all this started.
It's been along time since I released a solo video, Hopefully this ones little better than my previous ones.

Enjoy!"

The Video was posted by Gary UK, i would like to note that im not associated with Jump Theory or Gary UK, just posting as it has not yet been done. Also this is Halo 2 Vista, anyone with the ability move to the appropiate section please.

Maybe a front page announcement Z?

Last edited by slater ohm; 04-20-2014 at 04:20 AM.
The eXoduS
Level 26
Subtract from The eXoduS's ReputationAdd to The eXoduS's Reputation The eXoduS is a novice
Send a message via MSN to The eXoduS
08-13-2009

Sick.
i cant say anything more.
SICK.
Deserves an announcement imo

-

<3 halo
Level 13
Subtract from <3 halo's ReputationAdd to <3 halo's Reputation <3 halo is a novice
08-13-2009

Yer thats what i though, thats why i was suprised it wasnt front page or anything.

Btw in the bungie post for this they say its Halo 2 Vista, so any mod move accordingly, also they openly say on the youtube description and bungie link that they do use mods for health and ammo.

Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-13-2009

That Was So Fuckign Amazing Like Wow.

Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
08-13-2009

Favs were the last zanzibar one, and the headlong one with 6 grenades.

AIM: Eh titanium

IzuesII
Level 31
Subtract from IzuesII's ReputationAdd to IzuesII's Reputation IzuesII is a novice
Send a message via AIM to IzuesII
08-13-2009

theres no way this is real
scottdezee
Level 69
Subtract from scottdezee's ReputationAdd to scottdezee's Reputation scottdezee is on the rise to fame scottdezee is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to scottdezee Send a message via Skype™ to scottdezee
08-13-2009

I cant believe I havent seen this, this is by far the best h2 jumping vid, the editing/quality/jumps! HOLY F**KING SH*T AT THE LAST CLIP.
gt- DeeZyyy
Aim - DeeZyyyyy
My Youtube Page With Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeZyyyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eve Slushy View Post
damn, your probably one of the most aggressive players i have ever seen =).
<3 halo
Level 13
08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdezee View Post
I cant believe I havent seen this, this is by far the best h2 jumping vid, the editing/quality/jumps! HOLY F**KING SH*T AT THE LAST CLIP.
Well Gary Uk only uploaded it recently so its a new video, also bungie just made a blog post about it so you havnt been missing out for too long :P

Last edited by <3 halo; 08-14-2009 at 06:25 AM.
scottdezee
Level 69
Subtract from scottdezee's ReputationAdd to scottdezee's Reputation scottdezee is on the rise to fame scottdezee is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to scottdezee Send a message via Skype™ to scottdezee
08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3 halo View Post
Well dark fios only uploaded it recently so its a new video, also bungie just made a blog post about it so you havnt been missing out for too long :P
Oh I thought it was a repost since its halo 2 and all, and its hard to believe a vid this epic is brand new..
gt- DeeZyyy
Aim - DeeZyyyyy
My Youtube Page With Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeZyyyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eve Slushy View Post
damn, your probably one of the most aggressive players i have ever seen =).
AuhsoJ18
Level 14
Subtract from AuhsoJ18's ReputationAdd to AuhsoJ18's Reputation AuhsoJ18 is a novice
08-13-2009

That was seriously the best halo jump video I've ever seen by far.