Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos deserve to advance?
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 141 59.24%
"Roadblock's Final Montage" - Edited by Backfire 96 40.34%
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 97 40.76%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 84 35.29%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 82 34.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-28-2010

It's an anchorman quote, it's a joke...you're such a girl Spazz.
SpaZZ
Level 26
Subtract from SpaZZ's ReputationAdd to SpaZZ's Reputation SpaZZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SpaZZ
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pTw View Post
It's an anchorman quote, it's a joke...you're such a girl Spazz.
I know what it's from. I quote that movie and Stepbrothers on the daily just wasn't very humorous. Ok Kemosabe?

It's a Stepbrothers quote, it's a joke...you're such a girl ptw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
My polo game isn't even fair.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOVERKiLLx117x View Post
Any award that has open voting to the public is based on popularity by definition of what popularity is.
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-28-2010

Spazz, look at yourself, now back at me, now yourself again, back to me. Sadly you're not me. But if you stopped being a girl and acted like a real man you could be like me. Now look down, back up. Where are you? You're on H3F, copying my swag, the swag you could have if you manned up and stopped being lame. I'm on a computer.
ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
08-28-2010

Can people please quit fucking complaining about "how the voting is" and "why is this video here."

Everyone seems butthurt that people think differently than them. Every single video in this top 5 is here because the majority of the public voted for them to be here. If a video isn't here, then the majority of the public didn't agree with you that that vid was better.
/MovieCompComplaining
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
SpaZZ
Level 26
Subtract from SpaZZ's ReputationAdd to SpaZZ's Reputation SpaZZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SpaZZ
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pTw View Post
Spazz, look at yourself, now back at me, now yourself again, back to me. Sadly you're not me. But if you stopped being a girl and acted like a real man you could be like me. Now look down, back up. Where are you? You're on H3F, copying my swag, the swag you could have if you manned up and stopped being lame. I'm on a computer.
Not only does pTw know the only way to make a video but he also knows the only way to be a man. If you didn't know already I actually am a girl and thats cool that you said copying my swag, who are you Vidol, copying his swag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
My polo game isn't even fair.
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-28-2010

Great thread.

ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
08-28-2010

What he said
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-28-2010

When in gods name did the lyrics of a song have to go with the tage?

pTw
Level 28
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaZZ View Post
Not only does pTw know the only way to make a video but he also knows the only way to be a man. If you didn't know already I actually am a girl and thats cool that you said copying my swag, who are you Vidol, copying his swag.
Wow, and you say my posts are immature and dumb? Grow up, if you can't have a serious conversation with me then don't quote me and reply to me, Spazz. I'm done talking to you.