Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
The Big Lahey
Couple
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
10-11-2012
Default Hitchcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiehitchie @IMDb
Sir Anthony Hopkins stars in the film, formerly known as "Alfred Hitchock And The Making Of Psycho," touted as a biographical comedy-drama that presents a behind-the-scenes look at the film, which was marred with controversy due to complaints about violence, nudity and other sexual content and claims that a body double was used in Leigh's place during the shower murder scene. It will also focus on Hitchcock's relationship with his wife Alma Reville, played by Dame Helen Mirren. The "Hitchcock" plot follows the troubled financing of Psycho," the directors battles with Hollywood censors and Hitchcocks desire to prove to his doubters, his wife and himself that he still had an edge.
A movie about making a movie? Consider me interested. I feel like it's been a while since I've seen Hopkins on the big screen, which makes me all the more curious to see how he tackles the enigma that is Hitchcock.
WAN73D
Level 24
Subtract from WAN73D's ReputationAdd to WAN73D's Reputation WAN73D wears a live rattlesnake as a condom WAN73D wears a live rattlesnake as a condom WAN73D wears a live rattlesnake as a condom WAN73D wears a live rattlesnake as a condom WAN73D wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to WAN73D
10-14-2012

Michael Stuhlbarg in another bit role. Luh dat guy.
AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
10-18-2012

Hopkins=Awesome
Hitchcock=Awesome
I think we have a winning formula here.

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html