Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
dat status
whateva mang
Subtract from dat status's ReputationAdd to dat status's Reputation dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000 dat status IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

because im not allowed to come home drunk after a night out? obviously the only way to drunk post is to be sitting in my room by myself all night

youre funny davo
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
01-30-2015

You're allowed to do whatever you want, even if that includes getting drunk and deciding to do a little trolling of the ole Halo forum. We've all been there and justified dumb shit we've said and done with the bulletproof excuse of "I was drunk." But for context, we were talking about how I think you're a manchild.
Spoiler!
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNDeX View Post
I took it out of my original post because I realized there was no point to post it.
Seems more like you deleted it because it was a little too on the nose. Much like you admitted to not being "positive or passionate" in your personal life and instead…

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
…establishing your identity via contrast, negativity, or hate…
…you do the same thing on THF. That's all you're about. You're the guy who ostensibly cares less about everything than everyone else. There's nothing more to you.

I say ostensibly because if you really cared so little about everything, you wouldn't be here in the first place. You wouldn't be posting at all. You wouldn't be getting in arguments. You definitely wouldn't go back after the fact and delete something you thought better of. It's abundantly clear that you do care quite a bit. And what you care about is seeming cool. Is it working?
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
01-30-2015

Quote:

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1

PM
1 authentic experience
Subtract from PM's ReputationAdd to PM's Reputation PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000 PM IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat status View Post
because im not allowed to .... ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Lemon View Post
Here's the problem - I am not a means to the end of rape culture, I am the end. I am literally the termination of this whole ordeal.
here's the problem
WiNDeX
OG
Subtract from WiNDeX's ReputationAdd to WiNDeX's Reputation WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer View Post
Seems more like you deleted it because it was a little too on the nose. Much like you admitted to not being "positive or passionate" in your personal life and instead…

…you do the same thing on THF. That's all you're about. You're the guy who ostensibly cares less about everything than everyone else. There's nothing more to you.

I say ostensibly because if you really cared so little about everything, you wouldn't be here in the first place. You wouldn't be posting at all. You wouldn't be getting in arguments. You definitely wouldn't go back after the fact and delete something you thought better of. It's abundantly clear that you do care quite a bit. And what you care about is seeming cool. Is it working?
hahahahah

I've never said I don't care about anything. I just care significantly less than you guys (not saying I'm cooler) when it comes to petty Internet arguments. I know you live and breathe arguments so you like to invest a lot of time and energy into it. Some of these last for days, others weeks. Why SHOULD I care about these endless arguments? And why SHOULD I care about some of the most negative posters on the forums say about me being negative and uncaring?

Last edited by WiNDeX; 01-30-2015 at 03:35 PM.
WiNDeX
OG
Subtract from WiNDeX's ReputationAdd to WiNDeX's Reputation WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000 WiNDeX IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

Quote:
What you take from my posts is that I think you are a manchild because you wait tables? Probably should stay in school until you can read better.

It's more like every other thing you reveal about yourself that points that way, but hey, maybe you're not a such a fucking crybaby IRL.

It's not cute, but you are masking your being bothered by it in a layer of protective irony so as to not look too passionate about anything. Can't have people thinking you care about something despite demonstrating that very clearly by posting itfp and taking something so innocuous as a personal affront that wasn't even an insult, let alone directed at you, and responding by trying to establish how cool you are IRL.

Or maybe you're right and being passionate and positive probably isn't very good general life and relationship advice after all, I mean, I'm mean on the internet, so I must be full of shit.
It seems pretty reasonable to take out something I didn't feel added much to the conversation. What are you trying to accomplish here? Like I said I have no problem posting something if someone asks. Ask away.

Yes I'm negative in real life, no I don't have trouble making and keeping friends. THats essentially all I said
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

Quote:
hahahahah
Exhibit A.

Quote:
I've never said I don't care about anything.
That's not actually the language I used in my post that you quoted. How's your reading comprehension, sport?

Quote:
I just care significantly less than you guys (not saying I'm cooler) when it comes to petty Internet arguments.
Nobody's accusing you of saying you're cool. It's just readily apparent that everything you do is an attempt to convince people of that.

Quote:
I know you live and breathe arguments so you like to invest a lot of time and energy into it.
"…establishing your identity via contrast, negativity, or hate…"

Quote:
Why SHOULD I care about these endless arguments?
A more interesting question would be how you manage to participate in those arguments without caring.

Quote:
And why SHOULD I care about some of the most negative posters on the forums say about me being negative and uncaring?
haha you're right, man! That would be so uncool!
WiNDeX
OG
01-30-2015

I mainly just want to know what you're trying to accomplish
WiNDeX
OG
01-30-2015

More importantly do you guys think I'm cool yet? I've been trying so hard lately

I've got like 2k+ friends on MySpace so remember that when deciding how cool I am...