Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
TheH4LOGam3r
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from TheH4LOGam3r's ReputationAdd to TheH4LOGam3r's Reputation TheH4LOGam3r is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to TheH4LOGam3r
11-29-2012

Knowing (2009)... F**king 10!
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheH4LOGam3r View Post
ahahahahahahaha
TheH4LOGam3r
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from TheH4LOGam3r's ReputationAdd to TheH4LOGam3r's Reputation TheH4LOGam3r is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to TheH4LOGam3r
11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peng View Post
ahahahahahahaha
<: ( I thought it pretty cool, mang.
AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheH4LOGam3r View Post
How drunk were you when you watched it?

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
11-30-2012

Knowing was so legit.

Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
Knowing was so legit.

Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
Legit shit, maybe. But yeah Empire is the best of them all.
Moonrise Kingdom: 9.2/10

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html
iEastmani
Smokestown
Subtract from iEastmani's ReputationAdd to iEastmani's Reputation iEastmani is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iEastmani Send a message via MSN to iEastmani Send a message via Yahoo to iEastmani
12-18-2012

Ted

10/10

I know alot of people don't like Seth MacFarlane's brand of comedy, but I love it. Ted was hilarious from beginning to end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im BigTigga H0 View Post
Transformers was like "ZOMG i want that in my trousers over again!" but not like 300 wehre i thought "If xersexes and leonidus got into it head on head i want to see d.cks fly!" good.

AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
12-18-2012

Memento: 01\01

-Ryan Gosling
I Longhorn I
Ghost
Subtract from I Longhorn I's ReputationAdd to I Longhorn I's Reputation I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-18-2012

Prometheus: 7/10
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
12-18-2012

The Hobbit: 10/10