Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Jigsah
wassup wassup
Jigsah's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: up there, up there
Posts: 3,071
Subtract from Jigsah's ReputationAdd to Jigsah's Reputation Jigsah is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Jigsah
#11
08-08-2010
Default

yeah, you definitely don't want to get them too big
2 inch gauges wouldn't look sexy on you anyway



hehe
Maffa
Level 49
Maffa's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 8,184
Subtract from Maffa's ReputationAdd to Maffa's Reputation Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Maffa
#12
08-09-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsah View Post
yeah, you definitely don't want to get them too big
2 inch gauges wouldn't look sexy on you anyway



hehe
I honestly do want them big, i acctually think around 1 inch, maybe a little bigger would look pretty good on me. Ive always loved stretched ears and have done so much research about stretching and everything for awhile now, and the biggest thing ive gotten out of all the research is that i have to be sure i know what im getting into and that it becomes permanent at a point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceR View Post
Maffa is cute.
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
The Pistol's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 9,211
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
#13
08-09-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak61 View Post
hey pistol take off your shirt and show us your back

The fact that I was the first thing that came to your mind within a few minutes of this thread being posted....scares me a little
poopybrain
VTECCCCCCCCCC
poopybrain's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 5,917
Subtract from poopybrain's ReputationAdd to poopybrain's Reputation poopybrain is a novice
Send a message via AIM to poopybrain
#14
08-09-2010
Default

Gauges that big are f.cking gross.
Small gauges can look good. And if you ever take it out and have it just hanging there.... No me gusta.
Just my .02
BuK
Jaded
BuK's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OK
Posts: 16,721
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
#15
08-09-2010
Default

I have a tattoo, just some nautical stars that will be incorporated into a larger piece I have for the future, but I had a half sleeve planned just a few weeks ago, it's drawn up and everything. We were about to start ordering ink and supplies when the radiator of my car shit itself, and so did the transmission. So, that tat had to be put on hold, which kinda sucks. I was excited about it. I'll probably be getting it during the fall/winter, which isn't a bad idea anyways, cause I'll be wearing hoodies and shit, which will give it time to heal and out of the sun.

I don't have anything pierced, but I've really been wanting to gauge my ears. My friend just went last week and pierced them to a 6 right off the bat at a tattoo shop. He just put some 4s a day or two ago. If I do it, I know I'll end up going to at least a 0, maybe all the way up to 7/16.
**

**
Maffa
Level 49
Maffa's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 8,184
Subtract from Maffa's ReputationAdd to Maffa's Reputation Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Maffa
#16
08-09-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuK is SiK View Post
I don't have anything pierced, but I've really been wanting to gauge my ears. My friend just went last week and pierced them to a 6 right off the bat at a tattoo shop. He just put some 4s a day or two ago. If I do it, I know I'll end up going to at least a 0, maybe all the way up to 7/16.
Wow your friend went incredibly to fast, he should have waited at least 6 months after the initial piercing before stretching to the next size. But i mean its really up to him and if he thinks hes ready to go up, because i definitely cont follow the given time lines on when to go up a size either haha.

Also im not saying this to be a d.ck but they really are not called gauges, a gauge is a unit of measurement, saying you have gauges is like saying you have inches, they are called stretched ears. Also you don't gauge your ears you stretch your ears. I know everyone calls them gauges but its just technically not the correct terminology, I honestly dont care what you call them but ive just got into the habit of saying stretched ears now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceR View Post
Maffa is cute.

Last edited by Maffa; 08-09-2010 at 10:05 AM.
BuK
Jaded
BuK's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OK
Posts: 16,721
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
#17
08-09-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Maffa I View Post
Wow your friend went incredibly to fast, he should have waited at least 6 months after the initial piercing before stretching to the next size. But i mean its really up to him and if he thinks hes ready to go up, because i definitely cont follow the given time lines on when to go up a size either haha.

Also im not saying this to be a d.ck but they really are not called gauges, a gauge is a unit of measurement, saying you have gauges is like saying you have inches, they are called stretched ears. Also you don't gauge your ears you stretch your ears. I honestly dont care what you call them but ive just got into the habit of saying stretched ears now.
I understand what a gauge is, but it's used freely as a verb (ex. "I just gauged my ears."), and it's accepted to do so. I don't want to say, "I just stretched the holes in my ears," every time I could have just said 'gauged.'

They pierced his ear with a 6 gauge needle. People do it all the time. It saves the hassle of starting at 14+.
**

**
RaR3
-
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,576
Subtract from RaR3's ReputationAdd to RaR3's Reputation RaR3 is a novice
#18
08-09-2010
Default

I've been thinking about getting a leaf tattoo (outlined in black, no color) on my left forearm.



Not that exact one but something close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A DEA Agent
WHAT THE f..k IS GOING ON IN HERE, BETTER HIDE YOUR PIPES, YOUR WEED, YOUR GRINDERS, YOUR BONGS, YOUR PAPERS, YOUR RILLOS, YOUR LIGHTERS, YOUR PILL BOTTLES, ERRTHANG, 'CAUSE sh.tS ABOUT TO GET REAL
Maffa
Level 49
Maffa's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 8,184
Subtract from Maffa's ReputationAdd to Maffa's Reputation Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided Maffa is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Maffa
#19
08-09-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuK is SiK View Post
I understand what a gauge is, but it's used freely as a verb (ex. "I just gauged my ears."), and it's accepted to do so. I don't want to say, "I just stretched the holes in my ears," every time I could have just said 'gauged.'

They pierced his ear with a 6 gauge needle. People do it all the time. It saves the hassle of starting at 14+.
Yeah i understand how saying gauging is accepted i was just putting it out there. And i know your friend got it pierced at a 6g, nothing wrong with that but you said he got them pierced last week and went up to 4g like two days ago, thats the part that he could fuck his ears up. I dont have room to talk though i have a pretty bad stretching history.

If you do end up stretching you know you can get it pierced all the way at like a 2g, and have them taper it to a 0g right away right? You could even have them scapled right to a 0g. This is if you dont want to have to wait to get to around 0g.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceR View Post
Maffa is cute.
freak
#1 butt eater™
freak's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,606
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
#20
08-09-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pistol View Post
The fact that I was the first thing that came to your mind within a few minutes of this thread being posted....scares me a little
you have the funniest tattoo on this site
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off