Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
09-01-2010
Default New headset w/ mic

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826402012

Tinking bout those since they're epicly sexy in price. Yah I don't really know much about headphones. Maybe get a zalman as well...
Al's sweet ass

Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
09-03-2010

Blankpost.
Al's sweet ass

Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
09-03-2010

Avoid the headphones thread.

It's totally not useful.

Winning
cum on stehp it up!
09-06-2010

? ?
Al's sweet ass

Stagga
Level 48
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
09-06-2010

A700s are regarded as pretty good closed-back headphones. If you want it, go for it.

However, JVC HA-RX900s have a huge soundstage for closed-back headphones. I use ATH-M50s now and I miss how wide my RX900's soundstage was. :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet