Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
LostMachinima
Level 29
Subtract from LostMachinima's ReputationAdd to LostMachinima's Reputation LostMachinima is on the rise to fame LostMachinima is on the rise to fame
07-20-2011

Mind f..king / twist endings I loved.

- Fight Club
- The Usual Suspects
- Primal Fear
- The Empire Strikes Back - Star Wars? Yes, Vader is his damned father.
- The Sixth Sense
- Se7en
- The Prestige
- Donnie Darko
- Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike View Post
happy gilmore
yes.
cruiseammy
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from cruiseammy's ReputationAdd to cruiseammy's Reputation cruiseammy is a novice
07-20-2011

I just love inception movie ending..
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
07-28-2011

What the fuck lol?
Al's sweet ass

Afraid
Level 35
Subtract from Afraid's ReputationAdd to Afraid's Reputation Afraid is legendary Afraid is legendary Afraid is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Afraid Send a message via MSN to Afraid
07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidedzens View Post
I watch movie pearl harbour and i like the end of that movie.In the end of the cine accuracy defeated the apocryphal i beggarly American government taken the accolade from the Japanese for advance on fair anchorage abode and won the action and as well adulation adventure based film and in the between hero and charlatan just break far abroad due to afterlife but in the end that hero appear aback and they got married.So like end of this cine so much.
what is this

Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
Subtract from Invisible's ReputationAdd to Invisible's Reputation Invisible is on the rise to fame Invisible is on the rise to fame
07-29-2011

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

One of the very few movies where I actually was about to cry near the end. Hate me.

zer0mystery
Catfish Billy
Subtract from zer0mystery's ReputationAdd to zer0mystery's Reputation zer0mystery is a novice
07-29-2011

Titanic... I knew exactly what happened before I even saw it.

.... But honestly, my favorite movie ending would have to be Rookie of the Year.. They won the f..king pennant! THE METS!
LostMachinima
Level 29
Subtract from LostMachinima's ReputationAdd to LostMachinima's Reputation LostMachinima is on the rise to fame LostMachinima is on the rise to fame
07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidedzens View Post
I watch movie pearl harbour and i like the end of that movie.In the end of the cine accuracy defeated the apocryphal i beggarly American government taken the accolade from the Japanese for advance on fair anchorage abode and won the action and as well adulation adventure based film and in the between hero and charlatan just break far abroad due to afterlife but in the end that hero appear aback and they got married.So like end of this cine so much.
Couldn't agree more. in the between hero and charlatan just break far abroad was exactly what I was thinking.
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
07-29-2011

Ending of Silence of the Lambs was good.

"I'll be having an old friend for dinner"
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
07-29-2011

titanic

i never saw it coming
over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
Desa
o w
Subtract from Desa's ReputationAdd to Desa's Reputation Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000 Desa IS OVER 9000
08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
Memento.
thinking the same.

Fuck i hate this, i can never think of anything remarkable in instances like these