Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
08-04-2010
Default Top Shot

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot

Quote:
Whether it's William Tell using a crossbow to shoot an apple off his son's head, or Annie Oakley using a hand mirror to make a shot with a rifle slung over her shoulder, history is filled with legendary tales of amazing marksmanship. Now, HISTORY is tapping into these inspiring feats of sharp-shooting for its first-ever competition series, Top Shot, premiering Sunday, June 6, at 10/9c on HISTORY.

Sixteen of the nation's most skilled marksmen have been carefully selected to compete for the title. Some have professional shooting experience, some are amateurs--and all will showcase breathtaking timing, speed and accuracy in their quest to win the $100,000 prize package and the title of "Top Shot." The winner will ultimately have to be skilled in everything from muzzle-loading muskets and modern pistols to slingshots and throwing knives.

I think this is a pretty interesting show. You can see how well each member adapts to each gun and how some actually are to use. The show is in it's last two episodes. Anyone else watch?

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
08-11-2010

Guess I'm the only one on the forum that watching the History Channel.

"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Killer Rhyno
Erected
Subtract from Killer Rhyno's ReputationAdd to Killer Rhyno's Reputation Killer Rhyno is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Killer Rhyno
08-11-2010

I watch History Channel!!!
Prowl
Amazingly Randy
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary
08-11-2010

Yeah I've watched all the episodes.

I've worked for HK and Steyr the past 4 years so I was pretty interested to see if they used any of our guns. Last episode they used an HK 93.
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
08-11-2010

Glad someone else watches the show. This should be the last episode right, Prowl? Sucks to see Kelly go, but he still did well for how young he is and not even being a pro shooter

Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
01-08-2011

New season coming next month. Pretty excited

Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
08-08-2011

New season tomorrow. Hopefully the women don't suck this season like they did last season