Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
12-30-2013

My experience first time ever launching it:

Join some random server, get spawned by the coast. I run to the nearest building and find a few items: backpack, water bottle, orange, and some soda. Start hiking around following the road and find a small town. I start investigating the buildings looking for loot and what not when suddenly I hear footsteps. After reading about all the weird encounters in this game I get pretty freaked over the footsteps. Well I turn around and some girl in a t-shirt and jeans is right in my face punching me. After I beat her ass to a pulp, I sustain some injuries. Unable to find any way to heal myself, I walked around for a minute and fell over unconscious and died.

2nd attempt:

Found a cool motorcycle helmet. Ran into my first zombie and since I haven't found a weapon yet I started booking it a safe distance away. After fleeing a good 200m away I went inside a house to scavenge, in the process of scavenging the same zombie somehow tracked me down. I punched it until it fell to the ground and ran for it. Yet again I'm bleeding like a stuck pig with no supplies. As I'm heading to the next house 500m or so away I can no longer walk due to my injuries and have to crawl. Sure enough, that damn zombie came back to finish me off.

Last edited by Maverick; 12-30-2013 at 05:08 PM.