Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
xF8x GeOrge
Level 13
Subtract from xF8x GeOrge's ReputationAdd to xF8x GeOrge's Reputation xF8x GeOrge is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xF8x GeOrge Send a message via MSN to xF8x GeOrge Send a message via Yahoo to xF8x GeOrge
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
(Simms is good, but I have no idea what was going on this game. Halo 2 is the most inconsistant garbage game ever. I can take a loss, though... *Sigh*)
no fershetta im pretty sure you cant take a loss because a lot of people send u friend request to play 1v1 and u decline them..cus u would get beat..so really u cant take a loss
Gam3rtag-izzer00
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by xF8x GeOrge
no fershetta im pretty sure you cant take a loss because a lot of people send u friend request to play 1v1 and u decline them..cus u would get beat..so really u cant take a loss
What are you babbling about? -_-''

I decline any FR without "1v1" in the message or any message, for that matter. People are very good at following directions/reading. I decline FRs if they're from assholes. I'd definately decline yours, I can tell you that. You obviously wouldn't be a very respectable person. And, if you beat me instead of Simms, I could see you running around posting it all over and throwing a party.

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-06-2006 at 02:27 PM.
xF8x GeOrge
Level 13
Subtract from xF8x GeOrge's ReputationAdd to xF8x GeOrge's Reputation xF8x GeOrge is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xF8x GeOrge Send a message via MSN to xF8x GeOrge Send a message via Yahoo to xF8x GeOrge
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
What are you babbling about? -_-''

I decline any FR without "1v1" in the message or any message, for that matter. People are very good at following directions/reading. I decline FRs if they're from assholes. I'd definately decline yours, I can tell you that. You obviously wouldn't be a very respectable person. And, if you beat me instead of Simms, I could see you running around posting it all over and throwing a party.
yes fershetta go ahead a play your little games..me and my friends sent u friend request with the 1v1 in the text message just like it was instructed in the directions and all the friend request were declined...thats y u piss ppl off..cus they read ur little thread and they want to participate and then u piss them off...so good job fershetta being a total liar and a bad "assessment challenge" holder
Gam3rtag-izzer00
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by xF8x GeOrge
yes fershetta go ahead a play your little games..me and my friends sent u friend request with the 1v1 in the text message just like it was instructed in the directions and all the friend request were declined...thats y u piss ppl off..cus they read ur little thread and they want to participate and then u piss them off...so good job fershetta being a total liar and a bad "assessment challenge" holder
Then that was when I stopped the first challenge, dork. I removed everyone and declined all the FRs 'cause the challenge was done. It's back now.... hence the title "RETURNS." Dur.
HaZyskies
LOL HALO 3
Subtract from HaZyskies's ReputationAdd to HaZyskies's Reputation HaZyskies is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HaZyskies
01-06-2006

im gonna play him

im gonna get owndizzled but i love the challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad7wick View Post
what is my e penis?
[/B]
I D Mize I
Level 28
Subtract from I D Mize I's ReputationAdd to I D Mize I's Reputation I D Mize I is a novice
01-06-2006

i would like to play you but i dont if you have had a grudge with me or not, but also its kinda gay how you always have to have host and 1v1 are gay as it is, off host it is the stupidest thin ever in halo/2..whatever let me know if i can play you
Fershetta
Level 35
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRiZmA
Awww... I can't play you again because you have a grudge against me... You've won EVERY single one again.. wow.. Don't make me send you a F/R on one of my bazillion accounts and make you lose your streak again . PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY DECENT PLAY HIM AND END HIS STREAK? if anyone can beat him i'll give you a 2month

EDIT: nvm.. you already lost lol. GJ simms, i love you baby. (i still beat him by more though )
Ya, you beat me 15 to 0.
Th3 Gr8 On3
Level 30
Subtract from Th3 Gr8 On3's ReputationAdd to Th3 Gr8 On3's Reputation Th3 Gr8 On3 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Th3 Gr8 On3
01-06-2006

I heart fershetta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by own-dizzle View Post
if mccain were to be on a dollar bill, he'd be -5
Wat
Fershetta
Level 35
01-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeRiZmA
fershyyyyyyyy... you know it was 6-1.. dont be so hard on yourself. im good, but not THAT good.
Shut up before I fight you.

Furiously.

With a cactus.

Last edited by Fershetta; 01-06-2006 at 08:16 PM.
Donuts
Level 22
Subtract from Donuts's ReputationAdd to Donuts's Reputation Donuts is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Donuts Send a message via Skype™ to Donuts
01-06-2006

I'll play you tomorrow. I'll send the FR in the morning. We are playing Lockout Slayer/ No Radar.

Im.Gay.Jk