Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Phurion
Little King Lion
Subtract from Phurion's ReputationAdd to Phurion's Reputation Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000 Phurion IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Phurion
02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being White View Post
I though it was awesome. They this episode up really well with the last few ones.

Also, it introduced me to this song at the end of the episode. It's been on repeat for a while now.
OH YEAH!

What song is it? I remember liking it too.

Although it wasnt as epic as the Clutch song "The Regulator" at the end of Nebraska.

I thought the first half of this season was sort of lackluster(compared to s1) but the 2nd half of this season its all paying off and everything seems to be heating up/coming together. Reminds me of how things play out on Breaking Bad.

Cant wait for next week. Only 3 more episodes...
iEdiTioN
Level 25
Subtract from iEdiTioN's ReputationAdd to iEdiTioN's Reputation iEdiTioN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iEdiTioN
02-27-2012

Quote:
I though it was awesome. They this episode up really well with the last few ones.

Also, it introduced me to this song at the end of the episode. It's been on repeat for a while now.
Yeah man, that song was awesome. Looked it up right when the episode ended.

This episode was really one of the best yet. Just Shane and Rick working their shit out. Can't wait to see what happens next week.
Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phurion View Post
OH YEAH!

What song is it? I remember liking it too.

Although it wasnt as epic as the Clutch song "The Regulator" at the end of Nebraska.

I thought the first half of this season was sort of lackluster(compared to s1) but the 2nd half of this season its all paying off and everything seems to be heating up/coming together. Reminds me of how things play out on Breaking Bad.

Cant wait for next week. Only 3 more episodes...
I had to look up The Regulator, too. Every song they've used I've liked a lot. It always seems to fit really well with the episode.

People have complained a lot about the slowness of some of the episodes (myself included), but they have done a great job of building up to the great episodes like this last one.

Here's the song.

Spoiler!
...Is clearly better.

Last edited by Being White; 02-27-2012 at 02:45 AM.
iEdiTioN
Level 25
Subtract from iEdiTioN's ReputationAdd to iEdiTioN's Reputation iEdiTioN is a novice
02-27-2012

Quote:
People have complained a lot about the slowness of some of the episodes (myself included), but they have done a great job of building up to the great episodes like this last one.

Spoiler!
I personally love the slowness. Makes it seem a lot more realistic.

Spoiler!
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdiTioN View Post
I personally love the slowness. Makes it seem a lot more realistic.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

iEdiTioN
Level 25
02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
02-27-2012

Quote:

Here's the song.

god the scene went so perfect with this song, I'm absolutely in love with this song now. thanks again for posting

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
Subtract from Invisible's ReputationAdd to Invisible's Reputation Invisible is on the rise to fame Invisible is on the rise to fame
02-27-2012

Can someone explain the symbolism of the random walker going through the field at the beginning and end of the episode? I just can't grasp onto what it was trying to say.

FierceElite
Meh
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
02-27-2012

I think Shane feels like he walks alone.
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
Empty
Tempus Fugit
Subtract from Empty's ReputationAdd to Empty's Reputation Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Empty Send a message via Skype™ to Empty
02-27-2012

Going to make a walking dead video really soon. Probably end up using one of the songs used in the show. I also thought the last episode was the best yet for S2.