Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
11-28-2011

Pretty good season finale. Wasn't surprised at all by the way Shane acted. He gets shit done.

edit: post #420

T sLiM
Level 39
Subtract from T sLiM's ReputationAdd to T sLiM's Reputation T sLiM is legendary T sLiM is legendary T sLiM is legendary
11-28-2011

actually 421

* I will fear no evil, for you are with me. *
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
11-28-2011

A little disappointing the show didn't highlight the death of Hershel's wife and stepson, but I guess that would have taken away from the Sophia reveal. Awesome episode.

And, to be honest, I hope the actor that plays Shane(I think his name is Jon Bernthal?) receives an Emmy nomination for his work on the show this season. This last episode tells you why. Especially during the last ten minutes. So, so intense.
LostMachinima
Level 29
Subtract from LostMachinima's ReputationAdd to LostMachinima's Reputation LostMachinima is on the rise to fame LostMachinima is on the rise to fame
11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
A little disappointing the show didn't highlight the death of Hershel's wife and stepson, but I guess that would have taken away from the Sophia reveal. Awesome episode.

And, to be honest, I hope the actor that plays Shane(I think his name is Jon Bernthal?) receives an Emmy nomination for his work on the show this season. This last episode tells you why. Especially during the last ten minutes. So, so intense.
I've always loved this show for the acting. It plays such a critical role, especially in this setting.

Great scene.

xBaMxBaM
◖O_O◗
Subtract from xBaMxBaM's ReputationAdd to xBaMxBaM's Reputation xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to xBaMxBaM Send a message via Yahoo to xBaMxBaM
12-05-2011

I know I'm late but I just got done watching Season 1. Amazing show. I can't believe I didn't get on this show earlier. Thank god for Netflix.
XBL=xBaMxBaM
-------------------------------------------------
|Stand Up And Fucking Be Somebody|
-----------------------------
Kraynium
And I'll make you famous.
Subtract from Kraynium's ReputationAdd to Kraynium's Reputation Kraynium is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Kraynium
12-06-2011

An interesting read, Davo, but I've gotta say there were alot of thoughts in there that I flat-out disagreed with. Sounds like the author is a class A dick who would have no regard or morals for the fellow man if he were in the story. Rick's group don't overtake Hershel's farm because he recognizes that he is in Hershel's debt because of his son. This is a key point of the story. Shane would gladly seize the place for his own, and that might be what he's about to do.

The Walking Dead is 90% a show about how people react in the complete downfall and deconstruction of society. The last 10% is the struggle for survival and zombie killing. I feel like too many people hate in this show, and I've heard alot, because they just want to see heads blown off. That's cool, if that's what you're into, but television drama is extremely different from movie drama.

But I digress. It just sounds like he doesn't like the show anymore because he doesn't approve of the characters' decisions. Just because what some of the people did I may have not agreed with, but isn't that partially the vicarious experience we look for? ( I understand this argument clearly has its limits, this show I believe to be within them) I maybe would do things differently, but I CERTAINLY would act more like Rick than telling Hershel and his family to go fuck themselves.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
12-06-2011

You kind of missed the point. If you don't think morals are socially situated, that's fine, but to fault a reading that explores the consequences of that is pretty weak. Debt doesn't exist without society.
Spoiler!
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
12-09-2011

Official preview of the 2nd half of season 2

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...st-looks-ahead
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
dawnie!
taken by empty
Subtract from dawnie!'s ReputationAdd to dawnie!'s Reputation dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000
12-09-2011

WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT ACCENT COME FROM? holy!
Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
12-09-2011

I want to know what the dude in the CDC told Rick.