Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
dawnie!
taken by empty
Subtract from dawnie!'s ReputationAdd to dawnie!'s Reputation dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000 dawnie! IS OVER 9000
11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVideo View Post
Sad that Merle was just a hallucination and not really "back". Im guessing that they are going to be getting the fck out of Dodge Farm there, what with a barn full of walkers and all. I can see the daughter defecting to "the group" when they go.

The pregnancy sub-story was a stupid choice. Getting one of the main chars pregnant to generate more drama is one of the oldest and laziest writing tricks ever used. I swear if they make her have a kid, waddling around the RV while Shane picks off zombies for 10 episodes, that's going to be the end of me watching it. Is anyone else sick of seeing writers use the pregnant card on a show? They milked the hell out of Pams pregnancy in The Office, and now they are doing it all over again this season, recycling the same thing over.
I think they wore out the farm setting anyways. They should have moved onto a new location by now. I kind of wished she would have taken those pills, but no shes going to condemn her own child to a life of misery. They arent even stable enough to know where their next roll of toilet paper is coming from, and yet shes HAVING A BAAABBYY!!!
Fucking wonderful. Maybe for the baby shower she will get .44 hollowpoints in lieu of swaddling blankets and a reversible crib mattress.

I foresee complications arising in the pregnancy and it furthermore not resulting in a baby, but I can't say that for sure. I don't know if the producers are dumb enough to put an infant in the mix on this show, it wouldn't make any sense.
Theoryyy
Level 32
Subtract from Theoryyy's ReputationAdd to Theoryyy's Reputation Theoryyy is on the rise to fame Theoryyy is on the rise to fame
Send a message via Skype™ to Theoryyy
11-22-2011

I'm calling a zombie baby, Dawn of the Dead style.
pathosgen
it's a joke.
Subtract from pathosgen's ReputationAdd to pathosgen's Reputation pathosgen is a novice
Send a message via AIM to pathosgen Send a message via Skype™ to pathosgen
11-23-2011

I hate Andrea

newest episode wasn't great. Need to hurry up and find her
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
11-23-2011

Didn't they mention a fort they were thinking about going to? That will probably be there next destination after this whole farm thing. I wonder what tomfoolery will occur there.

Also, next episode is the mid season finale, so I'm expecting a lot from this next episode.
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
11-23-2011

Fort Benning is where Shane has been suggesting they go for a while. I've actually been there before. If they do end up there, I'm interested to see if they depict the place realistically. It's huge.

What the hell is a mid-season finale?
LostMachinima
Level 29
Subtract from LostMachinima's ReputationAdd to LostMachinima's Reputation LostMachinima is on the rise to fame LostMachinima is on the rise to fame
11-23-2011

Yeah, can anyone clarify what a "mid season finale" is?

Generally, I've thought this season has gone by extremely slow. They've been at the barn forever and have gotten nothing accomplished, I feel like.

Aside from that, this show will probably see a couple more seasons. The acting is phenomenal.
AyKayAy
Level 31
Subtract from AyKayAy's ReputationAdd to AyKayAy's Reputation AyKayAy is a novice
11-23-2011

They've been at the farm so long because Carl is too weak to travel and they don't want to give up on the girl. But they drive everywhere so it's kinda stupid. I don't understand the mid-season finale, but it should be a sick episode.
RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
11-23-2011

Next weeks episode should make up for the staleness.

Next episode:

Spoiler!
༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP View Post

Next episode:

Spoiler!
That would be pretty great.

Theoryyy
Level 32
Subtract from Theoryyy's ReputationAdd to Theoryyy's Reputation Theoryyy is on the rise to fame Theoryyy is on the rise to fame
Send a message via Skype™ to Theoryyy
11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP View Post

Next episode:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!