Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
05-23-2012

Join the mumble if you want to team up with us. will be easier
Phearlez
>_>_>_>
Subtract from Phearlez's ReputationAdd to Phearlez's Reputation Phearlez is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Phearlez
05-23-2012

So let me get this straight; DayZ is a zombie mod for Arma 2? I've had Arma 2 since its release and bought CO some months ago, and have been playing quite a few hours. A great game.
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
05-23-2012

i played this for like 20 minutes and i sucked. gonna have to keep playing, i paided $30.
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak View Post
i played this for like 20 minutes and i sucked. gonna have to keep playing, i paided $30.
Play with friends.

You can't run and gun or you will die all the time. This isn't L4D
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-25-2012

Just started playing and I am confused as shit. Is dropping weapons bugged or something as of now?
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSS Epic View Post
Just started playing and I am confused as shit. Is dropping weapons bugged or something as of now?
To drop your gun just go to your inventory (G) and click the right arrow next to the gun. Or you can click your gun and click drop at the bottom right. It will drop your gun and the ammo with it.

Watch the beginners guide in the OP.
sozkilla
Twitter : capace17
Subtract from sozkilla's ReputationAdd to sozkilla's Reputation sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000 sozkilla IS OVER 9000
05-25-2012

I wanna get this but I don't feel like buying Arma and my PC is shot right now I got to wait to get my regular one back
NYG
Halo 2 Forever <3
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPNWZYOX View Post
To drop your gun just go to your inventory (G) and click the right arrow next to the gun. Or you can click your gun and click drop at the bottom right. It will drop your gun and the ammo with it.

Watch the beginners guide in the OP.
I know all of the controls im a Arma vet. Its just the backpack interface was always kinda clunky and now with all the new items it makes it hard as hell to know what your looting and such. Maybe its just because im a dayz noob haha. Ive been reading the guides.
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
05-25-2012

Finally finished my first funny moments video. Just me and some friends goofing off.

Basics
Level 45
Subtract from Basics's ReputationAdd to Basics's Reputation Basics is a novice
06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPNWZYOX View Post
Finally finished my first funny moments video. Just me and some friends goofing off.

Saw this on reddit. Funny stuff.

Been playing DayZ like crazy lately. All my friends are broke at the moment, so they are waiting for the Steam Summer Sale.