Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate
View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?
Yes 29 49.15%
No 21 35.59%
Dont Really Know 9 15.25%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Darko
I was wrong.
Subtract from Darko's ReputationAdd to Darko's Reputation Darko is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Darko Send a message via MSN to Darko
01-29-2007

I AM A GOD FEARING MAN AND I AM GOD DAMNED PROUD OF IT!

Nah i don't believe in god. I believe in a higher being. But nothing that co-insides with death or rebirth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyer View Post
Why did black people never create civilization and enslave whites?

Why did blacks never go any farther than mud huts, and whites created 3 masted battle ships and giant civilizations with government.
Zakku
dfojdk'af;djgldfgdfga
Subtract from Zakku's ReputationAdd to Zakku's Reputation Zakku is a novice
01-29-2007

I believe in God.
Froggy618157725
Level 31
Subtract from Froggy618157725's ReputationAdd to Froggy618157725's Reputation Froggy618157725 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Froggy618157725 Send a message via MSN to Froggy618157725 Send a message via Yahoo to Froggy618157725
01-29-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaCk View Post
I believe in God.

You just got e-slapped for lack of substance. The poll already covers that. Why do you believe in G_d?
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Thanks to Shystie for avatar
Superjonboy
Level 17
Subtract from Superjonboy's ReputationAdd to Superjonboy's Reputation Superjonboy is a novice
02-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicKizZLe View Post
No, I do not believe in g_d. There is no proof that g_d exists (that I know of) and I will not believe in something that has no proof of existence. If you have proof or some sort of evidence, feel free to contact me.
I dont believe in you. But you still exist.

Thats kind of the way it is with God. He never gave us a requirement to believe in him for him to exist, but he still exists. I have no proof you exist other then this post, and Frankly, thats not much to go on. But we live in a world
that is far too complex to have just randomly evolved out of nothingness. Everytime I have wanted to doubt Gods existance, I just look Around and realize that no one or nothing else could have made this except for God.
By the Way, I am part Jewish as well.

GOP= Gods Own Party

Towards a more Savage Nation
oS PeNGuiN
Level 28
Subtract from oS PeNGuiN's ReputationAdd to oS PeNGuiN's Reputation oS PeNGuiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to oS PeNGuiN
02-19-2007

yeah, because to me its wat makes everything seem clear i guess
Ward sexin H3F
Level 30
Subtract from Ward sexin H3F's ReputationAdd to Ward sexin H3F's Reputation Ward sexin H3F is a novice
02-19-2007

Is there a "Too ignorant on the subject to have an opinion that could be validated as a smart decision" choice in the poll?

MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
02-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Is there a "Too ignorant on the subject to have an opinion that could be validated as a smart decision" choice in the poll?

Defiately the best post in the thread.

This is how you say I do not know with some class.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
02-19-2007

Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart. How the music can free her, whenever it starts. And it's magic, if the music is groovy.
It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie

Superjonboy
Level 17
Subtract from Superjonboy's ReputationAdd to Superjonboy's Reputation Superjonboy is a novice
02-20-2007

I believe I have seen God work in my life, so that is my other big reason to say that I know with certainty there is a God.

GOP= Gods Own Party

Towards a more Savage Nation
qq1ForLife
Level 12
Subtract from qq1ForLife's ReputationAdd to qq1ForLife's Reputation qq1ForLife is a novice
Send a message via AIM to qq1ForLife Send a message via MSN to qq1ForLife
02-20-2007

I'm not sure. I believe if there is a God, he is not anything like the Christian God, or the Allah of Islam, or the supreme deity in Judaism, or whichever other religion. Acceptance in the afterlife based on faith as a whole is irrational, or at least to me. There are too many personal problems I have with the Bible to believe it is indeed the truth.

Really, I am not educated enough on a certain number of subjects to even form an opinion on the topic. I have not read the entire Bible. I cannot even recall what I learned from studying evolution, or other theories explaining existence. Metaphysics is too dense a subject to even fully cover in a life time, for the average person.