Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Token
Level 28
Token's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,296
Subtract from Token's ReputationAdd to Token's Reputation Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Token
#211
07-01-2014
Default

Some images from my lil adventure in some NYC abandoned subway stations

Untitled by 7thKind, on Flickr

Untitled by 7thKind, on Flickr

Untitled by 7thKind, on Flickr

Untitled by 7thKind, on Flickr
|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
|| TM22 ||'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 9,881
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
#212
07-01-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'ZBlazE View Post
Untitled by 7thKind, on Flickr
Love that shot. You're using a kit lens? With what camera?

Decided to take some shots while I was back home. These two were the only ones that were presentable.



Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Its PJ Bia's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,679
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
#213
07-02-2014
Default

Milky Way shot taken last weekend. 2nd attempt at trying to get a shot of it.

Token
Level 28
Token's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,296
Subtract from Token's ReputationAdd to Token's Reputation Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000 Token IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Token
#214
07-02-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by || TM22 || View Post
Love that shot. You're using a kit lens? With what camera?
Nikon D3100
.Eric.
Go Pack Go
.Eric.'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,220
Subtract from .Eric.'s ReputationAdd to .Eric.'s Reputation .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000
#215
07-03-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its PJ Bia View Post
Milky Way shot taken last weekend. 2nd attempt at trying to get a shot of it.

that looks really fucking good

especially the tree line along the bottom

what were your settings? if you dont remember, upload the picture to flickr and it should tell you

Last edited by .Eric.; 07-03-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Its PJ Bia's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,679
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
#216
07-04-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eric. View Post
that looks really fucking good

especially the tree line along the bottom

what were your settings? if you dont remember, upload the picture to flickr and it should tell you
Manual mode, f2.8, daytime white balance, focused right above infinity, ISO 1600, 24mm, shutter open for 15sec, shot in RAW.

I give all the credit to this tutorial. Really helps bring out the Milky Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOAmP7A_x6c
Lat3ksi
Level 19
Lat3ksi's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 465
Subtract from Lat3ksi's ReputationAdd to Lat3ksi's Reputation Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000
#217
07-04-2014
Default

Hey, nice thread. Posting some random stuff from my blog.













Klima
Bold as Love
Klima's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 7,627
Subtract from Klima's ReputationAdd to Klima's Reputation Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Klima
#218
07-04-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat3ksi View Post

oh my god
.Eric.
Go Pack Go
.Eric.'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,220
Subtract from .Eric.'s ReputationAdd to .Eric.'s Reputation .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000
#219
07-04-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its PJ Bia View Post
Manual mode, f2.8, daytime white balance, focused right above infinity, ISO 1600, 24mm, shutter open for 15sec, shot in RAW.

I give all the credit to this tutorial. Really helps bring out the Milky Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOAmP7A_x6c
Yes, thank you.

Where did you take the picture? up north with little light pollution? I see pine trees
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Its PJ Bia's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,679
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
#220
07-05-2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eric. View Post
Yes, thank you.

Where did you take the picture? up north with little light pollution? I see pine trees
Took it up at Moosehead Lake where there is very little light pollution. And there was no moon in the sky which also helped out a lot!
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off