Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum
View Poll Results: Is The Forge Section A Good Idea?
Yes 13 81.25%
No 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
i RuN E
StaR XiM
Subtract from i RuN E's ReputationAdd to i RuN E's Reputation i RuN E is a novice
Send a message via AIM to i RuN E
11-03-2007

I dont really like the idea but hey maybe its good idea

StaR XiM=Acuate=XiM Productions
IoNiCn
Level -1
Subtract from IoNiCn's ReputationAdd to IoNiCn's Reputation IoNiCn is a novice
11-04-2007

Just use a sticky in H3 multilayer section I don't think Forge needs a whole section.

l Thund3r l
Level 36
Subtract from l Thund3r l's ReputationAdd to l Thund3r l's Reputation l Thund3r l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Thund3r l
11-04-2007

it would be better if there was just a sticky that you could download forge maps because i dont think a whole section would be active enough
Chezical
Level 10
Subtract from Chezical's ReputationAdd to Chezical's Reputation Chezical is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Chezical
11-08-2007

Mah, forge isn't important for now but if MLG will actually use it to change up weapons then yes it would be usefull, but for now... no.
GT- Chezical
AIM- TheRealChezical

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jakashi
Level 18
Subtract from Jakashi's ReputationAdd to Jakashi's Reputation Jakashi is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Jakashi
11-08-2007
Smile

Ok thanks for the feedback. I know what you guys mean about two sections being to much. But, I don't think you guys really understand what I'm thinking off.

If we get the a Forge sections started, then you can garantee hundreds of entrys. Now we don't want a couple of stickies do we? No. Why? Well, I think it's to much work for the moderators having to find all the ones that are really Forges, and not other posts.

So we'll make a section dedicated towards questions, and regular Forge discussion.
So the type of posts will go here:

-How do you get this weapon like this?
-Do you guys think a BR here is a good idea?
-My Forge is the best!

Then we have the List Of Forges thread where members post a link to their Forge, give a discription, and let member comment on it and rate. We can also have a sticky in that section that will display the most popular Forges.
So the types of post will go here:

<-Z's Forge's Thread->
-Z's Forges
--Z Zombies
Zombies spawn at the far base atempting to break your fort. It's up to your skills to live or die.........Please leave comments.

This will make it more organized, and easier for members to find the real Forges, instead of viewing other posts. A sticky of all the Forges, will not allow the members to leave comments.

Thanks for the feedback, and continue to leave them so hopefully we might have a Forge section in the near future.
Gamertag: Jakashi
AIM: MLG Jakashi

Looking for some Forges? Click here for a whole list of them
www.myspace.com/jakashi
SUPPORT THE MLG PLAYLIST!
Milerliteweight
Not Moderator!
Subtract from Milerliteweight's ReputationAdd to Milerliteweight's Reputation Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Milerliteweight
11-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakashi View Post
Ok thanks for the feedback. I know what you guys mean about two sections being to much. But, I don't think you guys really understand what I'm thinking off.

If we get the a Forge sections started, then you can garantee hundreds of entrys. Now we don't want a couple of stickies do we? No. Why? Well, I think it's to much work for the moderators having to find all the ones that are really Forges, and not other posts.

So we'll make a section dedicated towards questions, and regular Forge discussion.
So the type of posts will go here:

-How do you get this weapon like this?
-Do you guys think a BR here is a good idea?
-My Forge is the best!

Then we have the List Of Forges thread where members post a link to their Forge, give a discription, and let member comment on it and rate. We can also have a sticky in that section that will display the most popular Forges.
So the types of post will go here:

<-Z's Forge's Thread->
-Z's Forges
--Z Zombies
Zombies spawn at the far base atempting to break your fort. It's up to your skills to live or die.........Please leave comments.

This will make it more organized, and easier for members to find the real Forges, instead of viewing other posts. A sticky of all the Forges, will not allow the members to leave comments.

Thanks for the feedback, and continue to leave them so hopefully we might have a Forge section in the near future.
Not too observant are you....

-Miller

Thank Karizzma

Go to my fucking youtube channel and subscribe damn it!

Jakashi
Level 18
Subtract from Jakashi's ReputationAdd to Jakashi's Reputation Jakashi is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Jakashi
11-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milerliteweight View Post
Not too observant are you....

-Miller
Oh man wow!

Ha Ha Ha, sorry about that. I was at work, so I just jumped to my thread and left.

Yeah for the Forge section!
Gamertag: Jakashi
AIM: MLG Jakashi

Looking for some Forges? Click here for a whole list of them
www.myspace.com/jakashi
SUPPORT THE MLG PLAYLIST!
MuffinMaYne
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from MuffinMaYne's ReputationAdd to MuffinMaYne's Reputation MuffinMaYne is a novice
11-29-2007

i think he makes a valid point
IoNiCn
Level -1
Subtract from IoNiCn's ReputationAdd to IoNiCn's Reputation IoNiCn is a novice
11-29-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMaYne View Post
i think he makes a valid point
Theres already been a forge section made.