Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fuster
Level 14
Subtract from Fuster's ReputationAdd to Fuster's Reputation Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided
07-19-2014
Default Fuster's final Halo montage

1080p HD DOWNLOAD (600 mb): http://www.mediafire.com/download/hn...al+montage.rar
(Updated download link; apparently Medafire removed the original so I reuploaded it as a RAR file)

Soundtrack:
G-Eazy - Hello (instrumental)
Earl Sweatshirt - Burgundy
Lil B - I'm God (instrumental)
Lil B - I love you

Hey guys, this is probably going to be my last solo full length. I'm not quitting editing but I'm not making another full length montage with my own clips either. This project has been about 3 years in the making and it should have been released 2 months sooner but I kind of slept on the intro and credits until recently. Due to the graphical differences between the Halo games I decided to not use RSMB and keep the color correction minimal.

I'm not a montage kid and I don't hit clips at all (I don't make 1 month accounts and try to match noobs for easy kills, I play with friends who are just as good or better than I am) but with that being said It wasn't really about the clips in the first place.
Thanks for watching!

Last edited by Fuster; 12-24-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
07-19-2014

Just finished it up!

I won't really talk on the GP much since it is obvious that you're like me and don't really get clips lmao. But still, I have mad respect for the fact you put this together with your own footage bro. So good on you for that.

As for the editing. I was actually expecting something heavier, but you surprised me with some slower songs. My favorite part was definitely second song. That flow was really, really, really and let me say again, really smooth through that song. Thought the intro was very cool. Liked the real life little feel at the beginning and the angle work/vibe of the intro was very cool.

Wasn't totally into the first song, but you made it work well. You had some really cool/new transitions that I saw in there, so great job on creating some new creative angles and transitions! I liked how you didn't do anything too fancy with this for the most part...it seemed to me you mainly focused on the flow of the video while bringing in some new angle work and transitions!

Very cool video man, always enjoy your edits, especially in terms of flow. Even though I wasn't a HUGE fan of the soundtrack, you still kept my attention and made it work.

Goodluck in the competition dude!
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
Grif55
Valar Morgulis
Subtract from Grif55's ReputationAdd to Grif55's Reputation Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000 Grif55 IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Grif55
07-19-2014

The clips weren't that great but it was very enjoyable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00SEONTHEL00SE View Post
holy shit lahey, i never put it together

ive been watching trailer park boys for the last month and your avatar is jim lahey and your name is the big lahey. wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaTaNo View Post
Sometimes I wish I was white so I can embrace the neo-nazi culture. This movie was sick and these niggas put in work.

Fuster
Level 14
Subtract from Fuster's ReputationAdd to Fuster's Reputation Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided Fuster is bustin' chills and getting paided
07-19-2014

Thanks havey. This was more meant to be a reflection of who I am and the songs, editing, and pace all reflect that. I understand not everyone enjoys the music I listen to and I'm Ok with that.
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
07-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike&mike View Post
Thanks havey. This was more meant to be a reflection of who I am and the songs, editing, and pace all reflect that. I understand not everyone enjoys the music I listen to and I'm Ok with that.
Nah, it was still a solid edit/entry. I never base any review/thoughts about a montage on music anyways.
Fuster
Level 14
07-19-2014

are you gonna start montage reviews back up havey?
Havey
Californication
07-19-2014

Sure am. Actually going to make a thread/announcement about it tonight.

Probably start them next Friday!
Fuster
Level 14
07-19-2014

I wanna see this tage up on the first one!
Havey
Californication
07-19-2014

Done! I'll write it down.
eNiiiiiiiiiiGMa
Level 28
Subtract from eNiiiiiiiiiiGMa's ReputationAdd to eNiiiiiiiiiiGMa's Reputation eNiiiiiiiiiiGMa is on the rise to fame eNiiiiiiiiiiGMa is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to eNiiiiiiiiiiGMa
07-19-2014

Second songs flow was too good. As someone else said, mad respect about making your own montage with your own clips, even if you're not a montage kid. Can't wait to see your future edits . See ya in a few days bud