Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-12-2010

Go Paramount! ahah

(even though Heat D is ridiculously good)

Last edited by ReziLienT; 08-12-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Heister
Level 25
Subtract from Heister's ReputationAdd to Heister's Reputation Heister is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Heister
08-12-2010

WAYYYYY too dragged out.

You could have this done in 1 week. Don't know why it's going until September 11th.
Looking to play some MCC? Message Heister, always down for some H2C customs.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisTeRz FaT View Post
WAYYYYY too dragged out.

You could have this done in 1 week. Don't know why it's going until September 11th.
Why would we rush through something people have been working towards for over an entire year, and has twice as many entries as the last Halo 3 competition?

September 11th is perfect, 3 days before Halo Reach. We're already doing all heats per round at once as it is.
Heister
Level 25
Subtract from Heister's ReputationAdd to Heister's Reputation Heister is a novice
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Why would we rush through something people have been working towards for over an entire year, and has twice as many entries as the last Halo 3 competition?

September 11th is perfect, 3 days before Halo Reach.
Because honestly, there is no good reason for it to be that long.

Everyone wants to see who will win the contest, I don't think they want it to be dragged out to the point where they won't care as much in a month. Get it done quicker, it seems as though you guys are exhausting time until Reach.

People want the contest done, I don't think they want to wait a month to see who will win the montage contest. Z used to pump these sh.ts out in 2 weeks, at the most. It's been about 2 week already, and you're just starting this sh.t?
iOpTiMuS
Level 30
Subtract from iOpTiMuS's ReputationAdd to iOpTiMuS's Reputation iOpTiMuS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iOpTiMuS
08-12-2010

It'll be between FA and M2.
Click my signature below for my mini snowboard video
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-12-2010

Quote:
Because honestly, there is no good reason for it to be that long.

Everyone wants to see who will win the contest, I don't think they want it to be dragged out to the point where they won't care as much in a month. Get it done quicker, it seems as though you guys are exhausting time until Reach.

People want the contest done, I don't think they want to wait a month to see who will win the montage contest. Z used to pump these sh.ts out in 2 weeks, at the most. It's been about 2 week already, and you're just starting this sh.t?
Z never had sub-category awards, which were 3 days each. No, we will not get it done quicker, 3 days per round until the the final 5 videos is perfect.

Reach being a month away is another good reason to have the competition last roughly 25 days. There won't be many videos coming out this month, so this gives people a reason to check the Halo section of the site.

6 rounds for 44 videos is not too much.

Last edited by FraGTaLiTy; 08-12-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Doodlepop
Level 9000
Subtract from Doodlepop's ReputationAdd to Doodlepop's Reputation Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Doodlepop Send a message via Yahoo to Doodlepop
08-12-2010

I still dont understand... Wasn't Crisis supposed to be in this? Whatever, shit sucked anyway.
XBL - Stoodlepop :: PSN - MindlesssDribble

Witness the future of classic Halo content. Lost In Time.
I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
08-12-2010

After looking through all those videos, im suprised 2nd degree didn't get more recognition. That was the best when it first came out, i think anyway. Might have to re-watch it.
iOpTiMuS
Level 30
Subtract from iOpTiMuS's ReputationAdd to iOpTiMuS's Reputation iOpTiMuS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iOpTiMuS
08-12-2010

Quote:
Z used to pump these sh.ts out in 2 weeks, at the most. It's been about 2 week already, and you're just starting this sh.t?
Z didn't put as much time into these as TM and Frag have...

Like seriously, they have put a shit load of time to put this together. So stop your bitching and move on.
Click my signature below for my mini snowboard video
Heister
Level 25
08-12-2010

I'm not bitching.

I'm just saying that you could finish this in a week,

W/E I don't come to this site enough to care about this any longer.