Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
o BaCkFiRe o
(⌐■_■) Deal with it.
Subtract from o BaCkFiRe o's ReputationAdd to o BaCkFiRe o's Reputation o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to o BaCkFiRe o Send a message via Skype™ to o BaCkFiRe o
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by || TM22 || View Post
Good man feels.
Story Broham Cool.

Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
08-12-2010

I think FA was a great choice. I honestly thought you guys were going to go with something out of no where like Black Box or VVV or something. But still FA was a great choice.
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
briansoupy
Level 31
Subtract from briansoupy's ReputationAdd to briansoupy's Reputation briansoupy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to briansoupy Send a message via Skype™ to briansoupy
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by || TM22 || View Post
Good man feels.
fools geed man
Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
Quote:
to say god, is to sing god
to sing to god, is to draw near to god
to the nearness that is god
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x rhis x View Post
I would have simply agreed with your top point because that I can understand (and agree with), but after your whole 'another subject' part I can't agree with you without trying to seem like I am trying to buy the affection of somebody that dislikes me.

Considering your rant geared off of one sentence of mine, with a heavy personal motive in additon, I would just like to say that if you have an issue with me I'd hope you would confront me rather than waiting for me to misunderstand a subtle portion of a sentence from somebody who doesn't call English their first language. When I see weakest showings I coin that as a phrase for saying that the gameplay was some of the worst, but your intentions seem to stretch far past the point you might have been trying to make.
I got in a fight like an hour earlier and we got pulled apart, so I wasn't finished raging. Drank a shitload to calm me down. first person to call me out would get a rant on something. I thought I was being decent, lol.

and I'm not someone to just spew about people I might dislike, it doesnt help any in discussion etc. I think this came from me hating the way u play h2, which I think you know I do. oh well. at least I also made my point lulz.

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
o BaCkFiRe o
(⌐■_■) Deal with it.
Subtract from o BaCkFiRe o's ReputationAdd to o BaCkFiRe o's Reputation o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to o BaCkFiRe o Send a message via Skype™ to o BaCkFiRe o
08-13-2010

sןןɐq sןןɐq sןןɐq sןןɐq sןןɐq sןןɐq

XxDevilDawg
Level 26
Subtract from XxDevilDawg's ReputationAdd to XxDevilDawg's Reputation XxDevilDawg is a novice
Send a message via AIM to XxDevilDawg Send a message via Skype™ to XxDevilDawg
08-13-2010

Well deserved, good decision.

YouTube
Twitter
Twitch

AIM - devilstudios
Kottiz
Level 33
Subtract from Kottiz's ReputationAdd to Kottiz's Reputation Kottiz is a novice
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Contractus is one of my favorites in the comp as well.

If I had to make of my top 5 in the comp, it would be:

1. Frenetic Array
2/3. Contractus
2/3. LooK Before You Leap 3
4/5. Black Box
4/5. Dutchy m2
I just gained respect for you.

@Standards, that kind of gameplay does not enjoy me. Therefore, I do not like it. And there were a couple of bad clips in FA, you have to agree.
Not all, but in my eyes they were since I'm not into MLG and barely don't know any names.

bjorn_248
Bumbling Buffoon
Subtract from bjorn_248's ReputationAdd to bjorn_248's Reputation bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to bjorn_248 Send a message via Skype™ to bjorn_248
08-13-2010

Congratulations Frenetic Array.
Errare humanum est

Atiemark <3

Mac Encoding

Render Farm

IRC Server

ENCODING PROGRAM
Mattisson
Level 12
Subtract from Mattisson's ReputationAdd to Mattisson's Reputation Mattisson is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Mattisson
08-13-2010

I wanna thanks all judge's for the win.
It's so many good montages in this comp
GLOBAL II
----------------------
AIM: Mattissondesign FACEBOOK: John Mattisson
LIVE: IvIattisson
TWITTER: imMattisson

faint_my_friend
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from faint_my_friend's ReputationAdd to faint_my_friend's Reputation faint_my_friend is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to faint_my_friend
08-13-2010

gratz to frenetic array! and ofcourse MATTISON i stil cant belive his editing skills
----------Beyond Vision----------

Faint My Friend - Huge Monkeyfart
I EneRgyZeE I - Fear Vortex

Message For Scrims!!!!

----------------------------------