Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
Nv1ncible
MCC Clan: [TheHaloForum]
Subtract from Nv1ncible's ReputationAdd to Nv1ncible's Reputation Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanNy View Post
Hopefully i at least get the gameplay section. Will be tough tho
And of course by "you" you mean Tizoxic.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
07-21-2010

LBYL3 for best gameplay, honestly.
xXSuperFlyXx
Level 12
Subtract from xXSuperFlyXx's ReputationAdd to xXSuperFlyXx's Reputation xXSuperFlyXx is a novice
07-21-2010

Damn, don't you guys think the money gap from second to third place is a little extreme? I mean like shouldn't the prize money be spread a little more evenly since I'd bet that whoever wins won't win by a huge margin.
Shadowolf19
Level 29
Subtract from Shadowolf19's ReputationAdd to Shadowolf19's Reputation Shadowolf19 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Shadowolf19
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSuperFlyXx View Post
Damn, don't you guys think the money gap from second to third place is a little extreme? I mean like shouldn't the prize money be spread a little more evenly since I'd bet that whoever wins won't win by a huge margin.
It makes people try harder
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowolf19 View Post
It makes people try harder
Agreed, if the prizes are too close together, people will settle for less rather than everybody having their eyes' fixated on first.

And also, let's face it. It makes for a much more exciting competition. Besides, videos can always make money in the sub-category sections.
Snipetality_Editing
Level 12
Subtract from Snipetality_Editing's ReputationAdd to Snipetality_Editing's Reputation Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Snipetality_Editing Send a message via Skype™ to Snipetality_Editing
07-21-2010

aww wheres Virtue? :/ anyway its hard to decide on some of these there all good.
Jewtage
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
Subtract from Jewtage's ReputationAdd to Jewtage's Reputation Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Jewtage
07-21-2010

Best Intro: "Frenetic Array"
Most Original: "The Animatage"
Best Cinematography: "Look Before You Leap 3"
Best Gameplay: "Dutchy Montage 2"
Best Editing: ".exe"

Just my opinion
Element
Level 37
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewtage View Post
Best Intro: "Frenetic Array"
Most Original: "The Animatage"
Best Cinematography: "Look Before You Leap 3"
Best Gameplay: "Dutchy Montage 2"
Best Editing: ".exe"

Just my opinion
I agree with you on almost all of this

I haven't decided best intro yet, but yeah frenetic array is one of my choices

ThaggleS
The one and only!
Subtract from ThaggleS's ReputationAdd to ThaggleS's Reputation ThaggleS is on the rise to fame ThaggleS is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to ThaggleS Send a message via Skype™ to ThaggleS
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSuperFlyXx View Post
No I don't. Chances are that a majority of the videos that I think would win 1st involve a handful of people, meaning that the prize money can be distributed with each person getting a good chunk of the total amount.
xOVERKiLLx117x
(・(ェ)・)
Subtract from xOVERKiLLx117x's ReputationAdd to xOVERKiLLx117x's Reputation xOVERKiLLx117x is a novice
07-21-2010

i'm bad at predicting things

Last edited by xOVERKiLLx117x; 08-03-2010 at 02:36 PM.