Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
12-27-2009

Love the shaders and the refraction. The text on the bottom isn't that easy to see though.

I couldn't do better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atiemark View Post
frag insists on it
..the uncompressed is about 960mb..ill upload it over night

and thanks =)
Why not as a Huff .avi or an Animation .mov Would be much smaller and still lossless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAchieved View Post
What did you use to make this? After Effects im guessing?

Probably 3D studio max.

FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
Love the shaders and the refraction. The text on the bottom isn't that easy to see though.

I couldn't do better

Why not as a Huff .avi or an Animation .mov Would be much smaller and still lossless.

Probably 3D studio max.
Huffy would work, but I don't want to have to deal with the compatability issue; not everyone has the codec.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
12-27-2009

Wish it wouldnt have ended so, abruptly. Great work Atiemark
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Huffy would work, but I don't want to have to deal with the compatability issue; not everyone has the codec.

I'd say the 4:1 compression ratio would be worth it. Besides every editor SHOULD have the codec anyways.

Cyanid3
Level 29
Subtract from Cyanid3's ReputationAdd to Cyanid3's Reputation Cyanid3 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Cyanid3
12-27-2009

Dont like the "Movie Competition" text. Looks too cheesy.

An Editor's Motivation

The editor’s largest drawback is his lack of motivation.

I have witnessed the evolutionary road which editing has sped through over the past years.

I have witnessed the few who inspired many, the few who have fallen into the depths of the deepest shadows where light no longer exists.

I long to ignite the fire I once held within the most complex combination of matter…captivate me as you have before.

It is astonishing to believe that one may take the most subtle of things, accomplished with the slightest movement founded on glory and pride, entertainment and nostalgia; create your legend.

“I remember that I am here not because of the path that lay before me…but because of the path that lies behind me!”

As the reversed footsteps take me back to the origin, memories flood my head with thoughts of wasted talent; Memories of desire and envy.

How dare I place myself amongst the lowest grade of hypocrites.

Frustration with years of little recognition, talent far surpassing those receiving fame I look back for one last thought of motivation.

I look back, and for that reason I have found my motivation.

The editor’s largest drawback is his lack of motivation.
mcnabola
Level 11
Subtract from mcnabola's ReputationAdd to mcnabola's Reputation mcnabola is a novice
Send a message via AIM to mcnabola Send a message via MSN to mcnabola Send a message via Skype™ to mcnabola
12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMachinima View Post
I only thought the camera animations were too unnatural and didn't flow. The textures and lighting looked great.
ye thats a thing a didnt like about it, the way it lights is ok??
Axilo
Level 33
Subtract from Axilo's ReputationAdd to Axilo's Reputation Axilo IS OVER 9000 Axilo IS OVER 9000 Axilo IS OVER 9000 Axilo IS OVER 9000 Axilo IS OVER 9000 Axilo IS OVER 9000 Axilo IS OVER 9000
12-28-2009

I cant download this because my browser keeps blocking zshare. Zshare sucks big monkeyd.ck. Please upload it elsewhere.

I really liked it though..
Atiemark
Level 26
Subtract from Atiemark's ReputationAdd to Atiemark's Reputation Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Atiemark
12-28-2009

frag please add this link to your first post

http://www.zshare.net/video/70494133bc2f8698/

its the wmv version, the uncompressed one wont upload and people that are using vegas wouldnt be able to import the mp4 one

if anyone is having trouble with the download/file please aim me
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atiemark View Post
frag please add this link to your first post

http://www.zshare.net/video/70494133bc2f8698/

its the wmv version, the uncompressed one wont upload and people that are using vegas wouldnt be able to import the mp4 one

if anyone is having trouble with the download/file please aim me
Then they don't have vegas set up right. Vegas SHOULD have .mp4 support out of the box.

Atiemark
Level 26
Subtract from Atiemark's ReputationAdd to Atiemark's Reputation Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000 Atiemark IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Atiemark
12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
Then they don't have vegas set up right. Vegas SHOULD have .mp4 support out of the box.
hmm x264 also?