Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
sl1ck
Banned
Subtract from sl1ck's ReputationAdd to sl1ck's Reputation sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000
11-16-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT IS FOLLY View Post
Well cool, but my point still stands that it's still badly polluted.
The United States has the 3rd highest population in the world. And uh, when you have a highly populated country that has as much going as we do- you are going to have some problems with pollution. Sitting back and bitching about something like this is fucking stupid. The only people dumber than you are celebutards who lecture the country on pollution and how bad the environment is before hopping in a private jet or a limousine. A lot of the people in this country recycle on a daily basis (probably more people recycle than vote). A lot of people at least make an effort to do their part, which is more than can be said about most other places. And that's the way it should be- people shouldn't have regulations and mandates shoved down their throats by the government. I'd advise doing the best you can to be environmentally conscious instead of simply maligning the country for causing some environmental pollution. It's pointless to sit here and complain all the time.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
11-16-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl1cK_ View Post
The United States has the 3rd highest population in the world. And uh, when you have a highly populated country that has as much going as we do- you are going to have some problems with pollution. Sitting back and b..ching about something like this is f..king stupid. The only people dumber than you are celebutards who lecture the country on pollution and how bad the environment is before hopping in a private jet or a limousine. A lot of the people in this country recycle on a daily basis (probably more people recycle than vote). A lot of people at least make an effort to do their part, which is more than can be said about most other places. And that's the way it should be- people shouldn't have regulations and mandates shoved down their throats by the government. I'd advise doing the best you can to be environmentally conscious instead of simply maligning the country for causing some environmental pollution. It's pointless to sit here and complain all the time.
For someone preaching their intelligence, you make quite a lot of grand assumptions about how I go about my life.

You prove how I'm unintelligent and I'll leave these forums. Fat chance you'd be able to somehow call a bluff on me.