Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
doomgaze
Nothing special
Subtract from doomgaze's ReputationAdd to doomgaze's Reputation doomgaze is a novice
Send a message via AIM to doomgaze Send a message via MSN to doomgaze Send a message via Yahoo to doomgaze
12-06-2009
Default When you sent your xbox in for repairs

When you checked the final status, I mean when repair was complete and they shipped it bakc, did the section:
Shipped To:
say your full address or just the town you live in?

I hope mine isn't Effed up.
gt:
i doomgaze i
doomgaze
Nothing special
Subtract from doomgaze's ReputationAdd to doomgaze's Reputation doomgaze is a novice
Send a message via AIM to doomgaze Send a message via MSN to doomgaze Send a message via Yahoo to doomgaze
12-06-2009

I see people saying their boxes red ringed all the time.
gt:
i doomgaze i
-KING.
Level 19
Subtract from -KING.'s ReputationAdd to -KING.'s Reputation -KING. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to -KING.
12-06-2009

All I did was,give them my address,they sent me the box to put just the console in,shipped it to them,then they fixed it and sent it back to me in about 3 weeks

My Youtube

AIM:
KINGisKlutch
doomgaze
Nothing special
12-06-2009

No no, I already did that but the section
Shipped To:

only says my town name, not my full adress
gt:
i doomgaze i
doomgaze
Nothing special
12-07-2009

really ?
gt:
i doomgaze i
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
12-07-2009

It did that to me too, when I sent mine in earlier this year. Give it some more time, I'm guessing that it just does that to abbreviate it somewhat. If it doesn't come soon, call xbox and bitch them out.
xAusTiN
Level 16
Subtract from xAusTiN's ReputationAdd to xAusTiN's Reputation xAusTiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xAusTiN
12-07-2009

I really have no idea, but Microsoft usually doesn't fuck up, if they got your address the 1st time, came and picked it up then you should be good. If you don't get it, then call and complain to UPS or Fedex, w/e you have or Microsoft and demand a Xbox Elite with all of the games for free.
.Llama
Level 33
Subtract from .Llama's ReputationAdd to .Llama's Reputation .Llama is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .Llama Send a message via Skype™ to .Llama
12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAusTiN View Post
I really have no idea, but Microsoft usually doesn't f..k up, if they got your address the 1st time, came and picked it up then you should be good. If you don't get it, then call and complain to UPS or Fedex, w/e you have or Microsoft and demand a Xbox Elite with all of the games for free.
Hahahahaha, that was a good one.

|GT:l Llama l | Steam:mPbLlama |