Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
I'm in the exact opposite direction. I'm in South Dallas, it's like 5 minutes from Oak Cliff and then right over the bridge (trinity river) that feeds into Downtown near Lusteric. No idea if you know what I'm talking about lol.
I live in north fort worth/Keller. Depends on what day the show is, but maybe we could smoke a few blunts/spliffs whatever at your hotel, Buk.

I'm in Dallas area and go on winter break in the middle of december so something might be do-able....

AIM: Eh titanium

MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuK View Post
Is it that highway that goes south to waco? can't remember the exact # right now, but if so, then yes, i know exactly where it's at. that still wouldn't really that bad of a drive for you from downtown though

Hmm... I think so? How terrible is it that I've lived here for 22 years and don't even know the fucking highways lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
I live in north fort worth/Keller. Depends on what day the show is, but maybe we could smoke a few blunts/spliffs whatever at your hotel, Buk.

I'm in Dallas area and go on winter break in the middle of december so something might be do-able....
:O My family is looking to move in that area. You like it there? It's too damn ghetto here to even put Connor in public school.

Are you in college or HS? I feel like a creepy older person right now.
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

OMG Blaze
Level 33
Subtract from OMG Blaze's ReputationAdd to OMG Blaze's Reputation OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica
11-19-2011

BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
11-19-2011

@titanium: it's december 9th.. here's the facebook page w/ info. tickets were $10 last time i checked: http://www.facebook.com/events/172237422861281/

@mstk: it's cool, i've just been down to dallas for tons of shows and shopping and all that jazz a shit ton and i'm always navigator, but i don't know south dallas as well as i know north. you should definitely move up there though, generally not as shady place to live as i know some places in south dallas can be. one of my friend's and some other kid he was with got held up in oakcliff during a drug deal lol

and pretty nice moombahton mix by sabo: http://soundcloud.com/djsabo/dj-sabo...mix-for-sinden

Last edited by BuK; 11-19-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
11-20-2011

Recently discovered Tensnake after finding out that I'll be seeing him on NYE. He's a disco house producer and has put out a ton of great shit.

powah
do you even compress?
Subtract from powah's ReputationAdd to powah's Reputation powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin'
Muffin Mouth
<3
Subtract from Muffin Mouth's ReputationAdd to Muffin Mouth's Reputation Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame
11-20-2011

I know I'm late to the show, but holy shit. I need MOAR

NiCe N ToaStyyy
YVAN EHT NIOJ
Subtract from NiCe N ToaStyyy's ReputationAdd to NiCe N ToaStyyy's Reputation NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
11-20-2011

NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Mouth View Post
I know I'm late to the show, but holy shit. I need MOAR

http://www.beatport.com/artist/mord-.../173178/tracks
powah
do you even compress?
Subtract from powah's ReputationAdd to powah's Reputation powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin'
11-20-2011