Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
J2
Level 24
Subtract from J2's ReputationAdd to J2's Reputation J2 still downloads from Mythica J2 still downloads from Mythica J2 still downloads from Mythica J2 still downloads from Mythica J2 still downloads from Mythica J2 still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to J2
03-14-2014
Default H2V issues. Any help?

Its been awhile since I played H2v but i booted it up today to maybe get a clip or two. I booted it up to find an update. I was pretty surprised and Just went through with the update. After the update finished, I signed in and got onto live and found it saying there was No games Available. I'm sure most of you have seen this issue before. All you had to do was alt+tab and wait for the games to load. Well i waited about an hour with no results and nothing changed. I then restarted my PC and booted up H2v with no change. I then re-installed H2v and that still didn't help. I searched on the internet for an hour and couldn't find a thing about this update. If anyone knows how to fix this issue or is having the same issue, please let me know. I'm very confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post
J2 IS LORD.
Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
03-15-2014

The servers are down for everyone atm. I thought they would be up again after I did this new update which was required, but apparently still no server list available. I am not sure if they're down for good now, because I'm wondering why i dont find anything about an possible shutdown on any pages not even on the official 343 page. It's weird overall and this kind of update I really had the first time Ever. It doesn't make sense for them to update but close down live browser..

Proty
hakuna matata
Subtract from Proty's ReputationAdd to Proty's Reputation Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Proty Send a message via MSN to Proty Send a message via Skype™ to Proty
03-15-2014

Indeed, it was weird, halo 2 vista shut down and the update began...
I was happy cuz I thought that was the reason they've shut it down.
But still nothing, it can't be definitive if they haven't posted anything about it.
That would just make me hate them even more.
youtube channel!

Last wish :: A H2V 1v1 montage
Spoiler!

11/12/14

fuck you belgium