Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Pain x Curt
Level 31
Subtract from Pain x Curt's ReputationAdd to Pain x Curt's Reputation Pain x Curt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Pain x Curt Send a message via MSN to Pain x Curt
11-15-2013
Default PainX Videos

What's up everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone from back in the day is still on here or will remember me or Team PainX but I figured it was worth a shot. I was talking to Factor the other day and we were talking about how funny some of our old gameplay/scrimmage videos would be if we saw them now and it got me thinking that maybe someone on here might still have a gameplay video or 2 of ours.

If anyone knows where to find one or maybe has one saved on their computer we would appreciate it.

Thanks everyone, hope your doing great.

AIM: Allaces888
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdArmor
Maybe the world is a d*ck because from what I've seen Curt just says it like it is.

GT: CurtIVIcGurT
Hyena
Lightning Sniper
Subtract from Hyena's ReputationAdd to Hyena's Reputation Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000 Hyena IS OVER 9000
11-15-2013

PainXEnvy? I remember your h2 tage was fucking beastly, sure the vids will either still be on youtube or in the massive fragvid collection

Just youtube PainXEnvy and came up with a few things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi2iZWbGx58 love this

Last edited by Hyena; 11-15-2013 at 02:52 PM.
.SaVaGe
Level 20
Subtract from .SaVaGe's ReputationAdd to .SaVaGe's Reputation .SaVaGe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .SaVaGe
11-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Hyena II View Post
PainXEnvy? I remember your h2 tage was fucking beastly, sure the vids will either still be on youtube or in the massive fragvid collection

Just youtube PainXEnvy and came up with a few things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi2iZWbGx58 love this
I believe Pain x Envy was Factor, not Curt here. But yeah, that video was amazing for its time. I have a ton of montages from the fragvid collection, but none of the gameplays.

Hopefully someone still has them.
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
11-15-2013

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pain+x+halo+2

you guys were pretty good, envy was a little shit, i used to run games with you guys

remember l J3WB4CC4 l ? lol
over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to ZildjiaN
11-15-2013

Factor/Envy was a shitter for sure. Dude was nasty back in the day.

Even though I still dumped on him on the reg.

Pain x Curt
Level 31
Subtract from Pain x Curt's ReputationAdd to Pain x Curt's Reputation Pain x Curt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Pain x Curt Send a message via MSN to Pain x Curt
11-19-2013

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. All of the gameplays on youtube are from the PainX team that attended events. But prior to that we were a team online for about a year and I believe we had a few gameplay videos uploaded here and also on other Halo websites. Envy/Factor and I were talking the other day and thought it would be pretty cool to go back and watch some of those really old videos.

AIM: Allaces888
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdArmor
Maybe the world is a d*ck because from what I've seen Curt just says it like it is.

GT: CurtIVIcGurT
The_Godz
GodzSon
Subtract from The_Godz's ReputationAdd to The_Godz's Reputation The_Godz is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to The_Godz
01-03-2014

PainX...

I wish I could find some of my old videos too.
XBC: [-xXiGodzSon-]
Doodlepop
Level 9000
Subtract from Doodlepop's ReputationAdd to Doodlepop's Reputation Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000 Doodlepop IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Doodlepop Send a message via Yahoo to Doodlepop
01-23-2014

I remember you guys, good videos. And I just now learned that you were Jewbacca mike. Clearly I've missed out.
XBL - Stoodlepop :: PSN - MindlesssDribble

Witness the future of classic Halo content. Lost In Time.
The XciZoR
Level 42
Subtract from The XciZoR's ReputationAdd to The XciZoR's Reputation The XciZoR is legendary The XciZoR is legendary The XciZoR is legendary
02-27-2014

Oh shit, I remember Envy/Factor and Wonka. No my old computer with all the H2 clips have been long gone, sorry bud.
GUYINTHEHAT for old school.