Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#231
05-08-2006
Default

Well I did post a reply to this, but thanks to this site being complete and utter shit at the moment. It didnt register.
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#232
05-08-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
Well I did post a reply to this, but thanks to this site being complete and utter shit at the moment. It didnt register.
Noobface. =DD
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#233
05-08-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Noobface. =DD
Ill give you the jist of what I said:

Fershetta blows!

Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#234
05-08-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
Ill give you the jist of what I said:

Fershetta blows!

At least I don't drop the ball top-center when I'm snipe 3 and let my enemy run away with it when I have a chance at a sooper-awesome come-back.

Nooooobface.
SimMs
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5,294
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
#235
05-08-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
At least I don't drop the ball top-center when I'm snipe 3 and let my enemy run away with it when I have a chance at a sooper-awesome come-back.

Nooooobface.
At least I dont I dont get beatdown by the sword AS Im saying "Get raped" on Containment, as Im fighting over a territory.
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#236
05-08-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
At least I dont I dont get beatdown by the sword AS Im saying "Get raped" on Containment, as Im fighting over a territory.
... I HIT YOU IN THE AIR AND YOU DIDN'T DIEE!!! <Pout.>
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
├┼az3 > You's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 10,333
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
#237
05-11-2006
Default

how can u say that lockout is no longer available yet you play sims on it on the 7th?? humm thats odd mabey you need to do an update to your rules and not get high all the time.
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#238
05-11-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica Haz3
how can u say that lockout is no longer available yet you play sims on it on the 7th?? humm thats odd mabey you need to do an update to your rules and not get high all the time.
Maybe you should get some respect and not try to tick people off because they have different views than you do, Mr. Moderator.

And I don't offer Lockout. Simms requested it and requested it be on the record, so I agreed to do it. I'm an open-minded, friendly person in most situations. There are other people I've played on Lockout when it wasn't offered, also.

P.S. I hear you like to use the sword in custom games when it's two on one? How humble of you. <3

You must be way good.

Last edited by Fershetta; 05-11-2006 at 06:22 PM.
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
├┼az3 > You's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 10,333
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
#239
05-11-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Maybe you should get some respect and not try to tick people off because they have different views than you do, Mr. Moderator.

And I don't offer Lockout. Simms requested it and requested it be on the record, so I agreed to do it. I'm an open-minded, friendly person in most situations. There are other people I've played on Lockout when it wasn't offered, also.

P.S. I hear you like to use the sword in custom games when it's two on one? How humble of you. <3

You must be way good.
2 on 1......who played 2v1....u?? uh huh.....no rules i suspect....huh....

LOL....respect....are u kidding me.....i send you an IM asking u if you would accept my fr.....out of no where you say you dislike me for what i do.....and that wont ever change. How rude.....?

i did absolutly NOTHING to provoke u......and if you actully know me and think of me as a bad person your wrong.....weed does nothing to effect me a a person. Just to let you know this is my 5th day sober....and im fuckin proud of it.

I just never though you had such great dislike twords me....i know u have views on certian things but i NEVER bring drugs up unless asked..EVER....so get YOUR shit stright and get some respect for good people...
Fershetta
Level 35
Fershetta's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,167
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
#240
05-12-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica Haz3
2 on 1......who played 2v1....u?? uh huh.....no rules i suspect....huh....

LOL....respect....are u kidding me.....i send you an IM asking u if you would accept my fr.....out of no where you say you dislike me for what i do.....and that wont ever change. How rude.....?

i did absolutly NOTHING to provoke u......and if you actully know me and think of me as a bad person your wrong.....weed does nothing to effect me a a person. Just to let you know this is my 5th day sober....and im fuckin proud of it.

I just never though you had such great dislike twords me....i know u have views on certian things but i NEVER bring drugs up unless asked..EVER....so get YOUR shit stright and get some respect for good people...
I never said I disliked you at all, sir. I said I choose not to be involved with people that involve themselves in such activities. I was completely polite in what I said and never talked down on you one bit.

"Provoke me"? What? You say that like I was angry or something. lol Okay...

And did I ever say that I wouldn't be your friend or play with you now that you're sober? No. I was even going to play with you last time we were in a room... I left to change tags, then decided to just stay on Fershetta... so I tried sending you a FR to get back into the room and it didn't go through... and things just didn't work from there. So whatever. Make me into some kind of bad guy... I'm really not.

I just have strong opinions when it comes to substance abuse. Not saying you abuse it, but just giving the large assortment of drugs, alcohol, etc a single name.

<3 Miguel <3

;p

Last edited by Fershetta; 05-12-2006 at 02:54 AM.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off