Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate
View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?
Nuh uh, no way he's real 84 47.46%
Maybe, i can see where he can reasonably exist 32 18.08%
Yes, i believe God exists 61 34.46%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
JustMarioBros's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [.::H2F SELECT::.]
Posts: 8,626
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
#261
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Soo Dopee View Post
If you would do so kindly, show me the other types of Bibles. I know there are different versions of the Bible. They all talk about the same God.

You guys are showing me that you don't believe or want to even believe in "The God". I'll leave you alone. If you come to a change in your mind, PM me. I'll pray for each and everyone of you.


www.reachrecords.com
Do your research homie. There have been multiple gods and characters like Jesus all with the same exact story except they had different names.

You also didn't answer me about other religions believing in different gods and different stories on how we got here. How do you explain something that contradicts your beliefs. Who are you to say your believes are true and others are wrong.

I don't believe because I have an open mind and think for myself not believe in what a book tells me and have faith on something that doesn't exist. If it weren't for people blindly following a ridiculous book and trusting in an imaginary character, religion would just fade away. Just because you can't possibly imagine any other way/reason for us being here doesn't mean you have to believe in a god.
Im Soo Dopee
Level 11
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Subtract from Im Soo Dopee's ReputationAdd to Im Soo Dopee's Reputation Im Soo Dopee is a novice
#262
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMarioBros View Post
Do your research homie. There have been multiple gods and characters like Jesus all with the same exact story except they had different names.

You also didn't answer me about other religions believing in different gods and different stories on how we got here. How do you explain something that contradicts your beliefs. Who are you to say your believes are true and others are wrong.

I don't believe because I have an open mind and think for myself not believe in what a book tells me and have faith on something that doesn't exist. If it weren't for people blindly following a ridiculous book and trusting in an imaginary character, religion would just fade away. Just because you can't possibly imagine any other way/reason for us being here doesn't mean you have to believe in a god.
Do they capital their "g" in their god?
Show me the different types.
You don't know your purpose either.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
JustMarioBros's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [.::H2F SELECT::.]
Posts: 8,626
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
#263
06-02-2010
Default

Lol you fucking troll.
Im Soo Dopee
Level 11
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Subtract from Im Soo Dopee's ReputationAdd to Im Soo Dopee's Reputation Im Soo Dopee is a novice
#264
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMarioBros View Post
Lol you f..king troll.
Okay. Call me a "troll" because I wanna stand for my beliefs. I'm still waiting for you to show me the other types though.
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
TooMuchButtHair's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: California!
Posts: 3,659
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
#265
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Soo Dopee View Post
My mistake, sir.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1:1.

Your just being ignorant. You don't want to learn about God. And you don't care. You don't know your purpose on this Earth. I'll pray for you, sir.

This is my first account. Just because I'm explaining what I believe means I'm a troller?

I love you all!
In the realm of debate, that's what's called circular logic. How do you know the Bible can be trusted? Because the Bible is the word of god, right? How do you know the Bible is the word of god? Because it's in the Bible. It makes no sense, and is the most pathetic attempt at validation. Try that shit in the peer review and your ass is out of a job. Your argument is void and your line of thought is childish. Try again, moron.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
Im Soo Dopee
Level 11
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Subtract from Im Soo Dopee's ReputationAdd to Im Soo Dopee's Reputation Im Soo Dopee is a novice
#266
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchButtHair View Post
In the realm of debate, that's what's called circular logic. How do you know the Bible can be trusted? Because the Bible is the word of god, right? How do you know the Bible is the word of god? Because it's in the Bible. It makes no sense, and is the most pathetic attempt at validation. Try that sh.t in the peer review and your ass is out of a job. Your argument is void and your line of thought is childish. Try again, moron.
Theologists.... You can't prove I'm a lie either. You coming from a logical point of view, sir. Believing theories. That's why you don't believe.
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
TooMuchButtHair's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: California!
Posts: 3,659
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
#267
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Soo Dopee View Post
Theologists.... You can't prove I'm a lie either. You coming from a logical point of view, sir. Believing theories. That's why you don't believe.
Do you believe in theories? If so, you're doing science wrong.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
Im Soo Dopee
Level 11
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Subtract from Im Soo Dopee's ReputationAdd to Im Soo Dopee's Reputation Im Soo Dopee is a novice
#268
06-02-2010
Default

No, sir. I don't. Some theories I know not to believe.

Last edited by Im Soo Dopee; 06-02-2010 at 08:06 PM.
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
TooMuchButtHair's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: California!
Posts: 3,659
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
#269
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Soo Dopee View Post
No, sir. I don't. Some theories I know not to believe.
You don't have any idea what I meant by my previous statement, do you? Anyway, I already know the answer, but what theories do you know that you shouldn't believe in? Also, define what a theory is, for me.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
Im Soo Dopee
Level 11
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Subtract from Im Soo Dopee's ReputationAdd to Im Soo Dopee's Reputation Im Soo Dopee is a novice
#270
06-02-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchButtHair View Post
You don't have any idea what I meant by my previous statement, do you? Anyway, I already know the answer, but what theories do you know that you shouldn't believe in? Also, define what a theory is, for me.
"Big Bang" Theory.
a theory, in my opinion, is something that hasn't been proven.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off