Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Sky
Sowoneul malhaebwa
Sky's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: RVA
Posts: 13,300
Subtract from Sky's ReputationAdd to Sky's Reputation Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Sky
#321
08-16-2013
Default

What is this middle school? I really can't say shit though, the very first time I ever got high was on DXM. Back in 8th grade I think. I got up one night to get a drink, went to the bathroom and for some reason looked in the medicine cabinet and I see half a bottle of Delsym. Drank it, almost puked. Stayed up for an hour and didnt feel shit. Woke up the morning for my mom to drive me to my grandmas house and I was tripping. I kept running back forth because I've never felt a high before. Crashed like 3 hours later and slept all day.
Stagga
Level 48
Stagga's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,594
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
#322
08-16-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
What is this middle school? I really can't say shit though, the very first time I ever got high was on DXM. Back in 8th grade I think. I got up one night to get a drink, went to the bathroom and for some reason looked in the medicine cabinet and I see half a bottle of Delsym. Drank it, almost puked. Stayed up for an hour and didnt feel shit. Woke up the morning for my mom to drive me to my grandmas house and I was tripping. I kept running back forth because I've never felt a high before. Crashed like 3 hours later and slept all day.
I love dxm, it doesn't work for a lot of people but I always get rushes of euphoria and become god tier at video games or end up winning somehow

I just got an ace and second place on my team against this really shitty clan in counterstrike LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet
Element
Level 37
Element's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,561
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
#323
08-16-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagga View Post

on 374mg of dxm right now

i just love the rush of euphoria you get on it
I just wish I could hand of bowl of DMT over to people like you and be like "Here, This. Is. Drugs."

But then again we've been missing out on your hilariously stupid drug posts lately so I'm glad your back.





P For PaniC
Level 30
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on h2 rrxing
Posts: 1,838
Subtract from P For PaniC's ReputationAdd to P For PaniC's Reputation P For PaniC is legendary P For PaniC is legendary P For PaniC is legendary
Send a message via AIM to P For PaniC
#324
08-16-2013
Default

blunts my g's
g7ags
sm panic

nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLippiN C View Post
Now you've done it Johnny Quest!
The Big Lahey
Couple
The Big Lahey's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 11,498
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
#325
08-17-2013
Default Recreational Drug Use/Discussion Thread (Eternally High Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagga View Post
I love dxm, it doesn't work for a lot of people but I always get rushes of euphoria and become god tier at video games or end up winning somehow

I just got an ace and second place on my team against this really shitty clan in counterstrike LOL
Ask empty about DXM. Totally worth it. Have fun.
Gunman
52.0786 N, 1.0169 W
Gunman's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Where the heart is
Posts: 2,356
Subtract from Gunman's ReputationAdd to Gunman's Reputation Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000 Gunman IS OVER 9000
#326
08-17-2013
Default

Midnight doobie, gonna kick the fuck back
BuK
Jaded
BuK's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OK
Posts: 16,721
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
#327
08-17-2013
Default

i can happily say i've never done dxm.. just doesn't really sound fun to me.

i'm just ready for this next job to get rollin; i've decided on a small-scale shroom op, and i'm gonna order some more RCs. haven't done so since like 2011
**

**
Stagga
Level 48
Stagga's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,594
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
#328
08-17-2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementttt View Post
I just wish I could hand of bowl of DMT over to people like you and be like "Here, This. Is. Drugs."

But then again we've been missing out on your hilariously stupid drug posts lately so I'm glad your back.



All jokes aside, the perception of dxm as a "poor man's acid" or something to get high off of when there's nothing else around is bullshit; it's called recreational drug use for a reason. Stop taking this shit so seriously.

I'm down to try DMT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet
The Big Lahey
Couple
The Big Lahey's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 11,498
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
#329
08-17-2013
Default Recreational Drug Use/Discussion Thread (Eternally High Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagga View Post



All jokes aside, the perception of dxm as a "poor man's acid" or something to get high off of when there's nothing else around is bullshit; it's called recreational drug use for a reason. Stop taking this shit so seriously.

I'm down to try DMT.
Also called the dumb drug for a good reason. Not that you need help there.

Edit: Seriously, do some research. Save yourself some potential trouble.

Last edited by The Big Lahey; 08-17-2013 at 09:31 AM.
BuK
Jaded
BuK's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OK
Posts: 16,721
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
#330
08-17-2013
Default

took that 2c-i and 2c-p i had left... shits movin

amd music.. fuck yeah, music
**

**
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off