Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-03-2010
Default Best Gameplay Award | Roadblock WINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy
Congratulations to 'Roadblock' for winning the Best Gameplay award in the Halo3Forum Halo 3 Movie Competition 2.
Welcome to the official "Best Gameplay Award" voting grounds. You can only vote for 1 video. Each vote towards a video counts as "1 point" for it. The nominated video entry with the most points at the end of the voting period wins this award. The voting period ends on August 6th. Please watch ALL Best Gameplay Award nominees again before voting. They've spent months creating these videos, and they deserve a few minutes out of your day before you finalize your choices.

Best Gameplay Award

This is what started it all back in the first days of the original Halo, gameplay. Arguably the core of Halo montages, today we are here to celebrate the videos of the competition with the sickest plays. So, leave your editing craving at the door, because this is about the footage, and the footage only.

Our judges have hand-picked the 7 videos with the best gameplay, and it is up to you to determine which video entry video has the best gameplay in the competition. May the montage with the most jaw dropping plays win. Good luck.

Eligibility

You must have a minimum of 50 posts to be eligible to vote during this competition. Multiple accounts on the same IP will results in all accounts banned under said IP without question. Off topic thread spamming will also result in the same consequence. I don't mind frequent on-topic posts, but when you begin spamming, you've crossed the line. If anyone sees anyone spamming frequently with off-topic posts in threads, please report the post(s).

Best Gameplay Award Nominees

-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic

Last edited by FraGTaLiTy; 08-06-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Shif7eh
10 ppp
Subtract from Shif7eh's ReputationAdd to Shif7eh's Reputation Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Errr. Three way tie between tD + Contractus + Status Quo

hmmmmm........

Imma have to go with Status Quo.

Lovin H2A

Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeHe 2the Ment View Post
Errr. Three way tie between tD + Contractus + Status Quo

hmmmmm........

Imma have to go with Status Quo.
i gotta know... did you make that sig? it's fuckin dope.

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss
Kill454
Level 15
Subtract from Kill454's ReputationAdd to Kill454's Reputation Kill454 is a novice
08-03-2010

This is by far the hardest choice for me. I'd have to say Roadblock's Final though

Good luck everyone

Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-03-2010

roadblock will take this by a long shot.

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-03-2010

It was between LBYL3 and Roadblock for me, had to go with Roadblock.
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-03-2010

This was extremely hard for me, but I went Roadblock. The most entertaining MLG gameplay in my opinion. It was between Joe and Dennis.
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

I went with Roadblock.
I have never, NEVER been that blown away by MLG clips.
His shit was just incredible.

pathosgen
it's a joke.
Subtract from pathosgen's ReputationAdd to pathosgen's Reputation pathosgen is a novice
Send a message via AIM to pathosgen Send a message via Skype™ to pathosgen
08-03-2010

look befor you leap pbabuy
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
08-03-2010

I dont know how you guys can vote for Roadblock. I am good friends with him but I don't believe his gameplay was the best in this comp. If you watch the tD tage the gameplay is better, and is on way better players. I think people are just not voting for it because of the real life shit which has nothing to do with the gameplay.