Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 989
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
#211
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havey View Post
Everyone needs to quit f..king ragging on a montage just because you think its bad. No that montage wasnt my favorite.
But the kid did put time and effort into his montage, he thought it was great, and he entered it into the comp. Why in the hell would you say crap like this, i mean when he gets on here and reads this im sure it makes him want to stick around. Come on guys. You wouldnt like that sh.t if you just made a montage and got sh.t on
Lets see if this post will get deleted too..

I wouldnt have that shit happen when i made a montage because i wouldnt use the orchestra music from Redbull Sniper's Serious business in a serious montage.
I really did enjoy the montage, it was entertaining as hell, but not in the way he intended it

OT: M2 to win it all
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Havey
Californication
Havey's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here
Posts: 10,192
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
#212
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImyourPhobia View Post
Lets see if this post will get deleted too..

I wouldnt have that sh.t happen when i made a montage because i wouldnt use the orchestra music from Redbull Sniper's Serious business in a serious montage.
I really did enjoy the montage, it was entertaining as hell, but not in the way he intended it

OT: M2 to win it all

Well you need to chill. I was just saying he probably worked hard on it, and im sure he thought it was good. Just because you didnt like it for any other reason then thinkning it was entertaining for the wrong reason doesnt mean you have to talk sh.t about it

Thats all i was saying
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
GOD
Watching from above...
GOD's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Heaven
Posts: 4,105
Subtract from GOD's ReputationAdd to GOD's Reputation GOD is legendary GOD is legendary GOD is legendary
#213
07-23-2010
Default

Best Intro Award

-"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson

Most Original Award


-"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay

Best Cinematography Award

-"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay

Best Gameplay Award

-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - Edited by WanNy

Best Editing Award

-"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS
|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
|| TM22 ||'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 9,881
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
#214
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StObrist View Post
If VVV is really considered more original than SaLaYaH3M4 then I'm leaving this site forever and never making another video.
Really? I'd suggest watching your montage and watching VVV again.
LoS Br33zY
Level 11
LoS Br33zY's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 50
Subtract from LoS Br33zY's ReputationAdd to LoS Br33zY's Reputation LoS Br33zY is a novice
#215
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by || TM22 || View Post
Really? I'd suggest watching your montage and watching VVV again.
I liked both.
Gamertag: LoS Br33zY
ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 989
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
#216
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havey View Post
Well you need to chill. I was just saying he probably worked hard on it, and im sure he thought it was good. Just because you didnt like it for any other reason then thinkning it was entertaining for the wrong reason doesnt mean you have to talk sh.t about it

Thats all i was saying
Lol because I'm raging right?
And I'm not talking shit, i simply asked my fellow man if he was serious, and i admitted it is one of the most enjoyable things i've ever watched

How is that talking shit and raging

inb4Haveyrage
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Havey
Californication
Havey's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here
Posts: 10,192
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
#217
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImyourPhobia View Post
Lol because I'm raging right?
And I'm not talking sh.t, i simply asked my fellow man if he was serious, and i admitted it is one of the most enjoyable things i've ever watched

How is that talking sh.t and raging

inb4Haveyrage
Raging? Lol
Alright bro. Everyone knows probably including him when you say.."It was enjoyable but not the way he intended". That you just making fun of it.

But i quit with this.
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
xXSuperFlyXx
Level 12
xXSuperFlyXx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 133
Subtract from xXSuperFlyXx's ReputationAdd to xXSuperFlyXx's Reputation xXSuperFlyXx is a novice
#218
07-23-2010
Default

Lol at all the people arguing when they're not ones that are gonna win any money.
|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
|| TM22 ||'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 9,881
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
#219
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSuperFlyXx View Post
Lol at all the people arguing when they're not ones that are gonna win any money.
They're the ones deciding who's going to win money.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
FraGTaLiTy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Limbo
Posts: 7,716
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
#220
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StObrist View Post
If VVV is really considered more original than SaLaYaH3M4 then I'm leaving this site forever and never making another video.
In my opinion, VVV's presentation makes it overall a more original video than SaLaYaH.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off