Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
Tommy Kost
Level 17
Subtract from Tommy Kost's ReputationAdd to Tommy Kost's Reputation Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-26-2015

Love the song. The clips were decent at best. My favorite was probably the triple kill on Beaver Creek @ 1:17.

Editing needs a little bit of work but it will come with practice. Start with the basics; Sync your snipe shots with snares, kicks, or whatever it is that makes the song flow. After you perfect that, move on to syncing BR shots, melees, rockets, etc.

You'll learn. I did enjoy this for what it was worth though. Nice work! Looking forward to your next project.
Scace
Skc the legend - tranQ
Subtract from Scace's ReputationAdd to Scace's Reputation Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000
01-26-2015

lol that was so fun to watch, good shit man!
Smite
Origins 2015
Subtract from Smite's ReputationAdd to Smite's Reputation Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Smite Send a message via MSN to Smite
01-26-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shif7eh View Post
Great mini! Loved the serious diversity.

Question, where did you get your avatar?
He made it. Isn't that sick?

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to ParfreY
01-26-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shif7eh View Post
Great mini! Loved the serious diversity.

Question, where did you get your avatar?
i made it
Gt: ParFreY
Add me for Customs or Matchmaking

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-26-2015

glad you all liked it

Mint Blitz
Level 13
Subtract from Mint Blitz's ReputationAdd to Mint Blitz's Reputation Mint Blitz is bustin' chills and getting paided Mint Blitz is bustin' chills and getting paided Mint Blitz is bustin' chills and getting paided Mint Blitz is bustin' chills and getting paided Mint Blitz is bustin' chills and getting paided Mint Blitz is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Mint Blitz Send a message via Skype™ to Mint Blitz
01-27-2015

I love that song, clips were good too, nice minitage
Twoson
Add for MLG H2MC - H3MC
Subtract from Twoson's ReputationAdd to Twoson's Reputation Twoson is legendary Twoson is legendary Twoson is legendary
01-27-2015

Those Halo CE Snipes at the end were dirty as fk

Great video man, I think we matched up a few times.. not sure if it was you or someone else that was fucking around 1v1 for a few minutes the other day I was curious to check out the video because I thought you got a launch stick on me. maybe not.

TWOSON
Sachiro
beck in the buzinesss
Subtract from Sachiro's ReputationAdd to Sachiro's Reputation Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000 Sachiro IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Sachiro
01-27-2015

I really like the song, what's its name ?

Also good luck for your future edits ! That's a great way to start
Spoiler!
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
01-27-2015

What the hell made you want to use that song? Lmao.

That spinning BXR on Lockout and the last clip were really sick.

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
01-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoson View Post
Those Halo CE Snipes at the end were dirty as fk

Great video man, I think we matched up a few times.. not sure if it was you or someone else that was fucking around 1v1 for a few minutes the other day I was curious to check out the video because I thought you got a launch stick on me. maybe not.
yeh i remember that, but nah i didn't get a stick