Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
01-05-2015

Awesome stuff as always my man.

I know you'll have some insane stuff for us down the road.

ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to ParfreY
01-06-2015

good shit man, i love h2c
Gt: ParFreY
Add me for Customs or Matchmaking

terv
YOU AINT GOT NO YEEZY?!!
Subtract from terv's ReputationAdd to terv's Reputation terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000
01-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post
Didn't find this as enjoyable as your last couple vids from xbc, but still some very awesome clips in here. Would have cut out around half the clips and made a more exciting 4 minute montage.
my sentiments pretty much. some of the clips were sloppy and could have been done without. your play style is beast af though bro. can't wait to see more taje's from you.
GT: ayy terv

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAYN3isTehSecks
Subscribe plz (:
Married to NickV
xXBlazin187Xx
THF VIP Member
Subtract from xXBlazin187Xx's ReputationAdd to xXBlazin187Xx's Reputation xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to xXBlazin187Xx Send a message via MSN to xXBlazin187Xx
01-08-2015

Thanks very much for all the comments guys.

All points taken. This video turned out a little odd. Unfortunately at this time I'm not playing very much and haven't been getting very many high multis etc, but personally I've always admired peoples' gameplay or style more than the clips themselves. A solid triple will always out rank a clean up jaro, kinda thing.

I'll do my best to get better clips and shorten up the next video so you guys can really enjoy it to the fullest extent, but I honestly wouldn't change anything about this particular video. For some reason I just really dug it the whole time I was putting it together. For me it was a really big dose of nostalgia, so I guess I'm kind of biased haha.

Again, many thanks for watching and commenting!
Already Over
Tommy Kost
Level 17
Subtract from Tommy Kost's ReputationAdd to Tommy Kost's Reputation Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Tommy Kost wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlazin187Xx View Post
Thanks very much for all the comments guys.

All points taken. This video turned out a little odd. Unfortunately at this time I'm not playing very much and haven't been getting very many high multis etc, but personally I've always admired peoples' gameplay or style more than the clips themselves. A solid triple will always out rank a clean up jaro, kinda thing.

I'll do my best to get better clips and shorten up the next video so you guys can really enjoy it to the fullest extent, but I honestly wouldn't change anything about this particular video. For some reason I just really dug it the whole time I was putting it together. For me it was a really big dose of nostalgia, so I guess I'm kind of biased haha.

Again, many thanks for watching and commenting!
Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot. The nostalgia was definitely there and some of the gameplay was insane even by today's standards.

However, when you go from a decent clip such as the jumping 3 shot for the dub at 1:01 to a simple clean up at 1:07 into a single kill @ 1:10, it's kind of off-putting. I'd be more understanding if it was an extension of the same game but it wasn't and to me, it's filler at best.

Overall I enjoyed it though. Just felt like elaborating on my previous comment. Hope to see more content from you in the future!
xXBlazin187Xx
THF VIP Member
Subtract from xXBlazin187Xx's ReputationAdd to xXBlazin187Xx's Reputation xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000 xXBlazin187Xx IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to xXBlazin187Xx Send a message via MSN to xXBlazin187Xx
01-20-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Kost View Post
Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot. The nostalgia was definitely there and some of the gameplay was insane even by today's standards.

However, when you go from a decent clip such as the jumping 3 shot for the dub at 1:01 to a simple clean up at 1:07 into a single kill @ 1:10, it's kind of off-putting. I'd be more understanding if it was an extension of the same game but it wasn't and to me, it's filler at best.

Overall I enjoyed it though. Just felt like elaborating on my previous comment. Hope to see more content from you in the future!
I apologize for taking forever to respond but I haven't had a chance until now. I'm glad you enjoyed the video despite some of the clips not being up to par. I feel I should respond anyway though and mention that the single kills at 1:07 and 1:10 were both leading up to the spree/flag captured moment just ahead of this in the video. Not that this really makes it that much more interesting, but I only really included it because of the fact that my kills allowed us to get a cap, which ended up being a huge momentum shift in that game.

There were a few different clips in this video that on the surface weren't all that interesting but because I remember how it happened, they seemed more usable to me at the time.

All good though. If I ever get some time to play this game again, I'll be sure to make another video and be more selective of the clips.
Already Over
iTz Paul brEh
Level 11
Subtract from iTz Paul brEh's ReputationAdd to iTz Paul brEh's Reputation iTz Paul brEh is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via MSN to iTz Paul brEh
01-24-2015

Not sure who's in this more...me or middy lol