Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift of Gab View Post
Anderson and Vitor have a long history together and for whatever reason have bad blood now. Anderson wore the mask because Vitor said he tries to put on a front and intimidate other fighters, when he really isn't that kind of person.

I think if Vitor doesn't take out Anderson in the 1st then he won't win. Once Anderson feels him out it could be a long night. Combined with the ring rust, huge weight cut, and coming off of surgery, it just doesn't look good for Vitor. Not to mention Vitor isn't the most consistent fighter..
I agree with all your points against Vitor. He's definitely got a lot to prove because of his time away, but I really believe in his training. I've been watching a lot about his camp specifically, and he looks like he's in tip-top shape. Who knows what's going to happen. I definitely think he shouldn't allow the fight to go past the first round. He needs to do what Sonnen did, but be lethal about it. End it fast.

He seems like he's got a real concise game plan and knows how he's going to control the fight. Or at least he's said so in interviews. He looks confident, I just hope that translates to the ring. We all know that anything can happen inside the octagon, but I think tonight's going to be a real memorable UFC event, regardless of the outcome.

I really wanna see Bones Jones win though, that's my motherfucker.
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
02-05-2011

Anderson is only arrogant when there is a reason. He is usually a pretty humble guy. Everytime before a fight you see him bow down to his opponent as a sign of respect. Watch his fights with Rich Franklin. There is a reason he is being cocky and arrogant now. From what ive read o another forums and interviews Vitor used to train with all of them at Black House training camp. Those fighters dont fight each other and are like a family. I heard some time ago when Vitor's little sister got kidnapped and hasn't been seen since, everybody at the training camp tried to help him out and shit and then he ended up leaving and even challenging Anderson. Thats probably the reason why Silva is acting the way he is. Plus some say the reason for the mask was to point out that Vitor is two faced which is why Anderson had that mask in front of him. Again this all might just be rumors but he did for a fact train with black house and ended up leaving and challenging Anderson. Vitor is good and this might end up being the toughest fight Anderson could be in but i hope he fucks up Vitor.

P.S. Fedor is way bigger but he probably would.
dr rocko
Level 28
Subtract from dr rocko's ReputationAdd to dr rocko's Reputation dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to dr rocko
02-05-2011

So i waited to the last second to purchase the ppv, and now i can't cause it says "Your account has failed the credit check necessary to purchase this PayPerView movie"......

Fuck. Any streams atleast? Or maybe I should hit up a bar...... What do??

Spoiler!
WRC Aaron
Level 42
Subtract from WRC Aaron's ReputationAdd to WRC Aaron's Reputation WRC Aaron is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WRC Aaron
02-05-2011

Bones vs Shogun!!
XBC - llAaronll
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
02-05-2011

BREAKING NEWS

Jon "Bones" Jones pwns Ryan Bader.

He's given the title shot against Shogun Rua. Rashad blew his knee.

Shit just got real.
Smuttny
The People's Champion
02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xl Aaron lx View Post
Bones vs Shogun!!
Your avatar is pro.
WRC Aaron
Level 42
Subtract from WRC Aaron's ReputationAdd to WRC Aaron's Reputation WRC Aaron is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WRC Aaron
02-05-2011

Holy dicks face raped
XBC - llAaronll
dr rocko
Level 28
Subtract from dr rocko's ReputationAdd to dr rocko's Reputation dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica dr rocko still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to dr rocko
02-05-2011

You can say that again. ^^

Lol at long ass speech. Good fights

Spoiler!
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
02-05-2011

Amazing fucking card. Loved the Jones vs Shogun news. That fight is gonna be awesome plus i hate Rashad anyways. The Anderson vs Belfort fight was awesome. My boy came through once again. All in all good night. Cant wait for UFC 129. That is gonna be one sick ass card.
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post

Pulling for
Jones
Silva
Forest

Get at me

And the argueing over Fedor Anderson is like 3 years old. If the fight happened now aside from Fedor being a heavy weight Anderson has more skill. From his last performance hes slippin, tapped in like 45 seconds. No point in argueing it because it will never happen, any fighter can loose on any night. The best fighter doesnt always win

and there is prestige now for Silva vs GSP considering there both on huge win streaks.

Vitor had nothing but a punchers chance, other then that he had nothing to offer Silva.

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell