Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
02-04-2011

Did anybody see Anderson and Vitor's staredown at the press conference? Holy sh.t, they just don't like eachother.

Silva's arrogant as hell, you can see it. I hope Vitor Belfort tears him limb from limb.
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
02-04-2011

Ye man shit was intense. You should watch the countdown that was on wednesday. It was nice. This will definetly be the hardest fight anderson ever had. Vitor is nasty as hell. But like always im hoping anderson pulls through.

P.S. Youre a hater Ray. Cant wait to be sitting right next to you and talking MAD shit.
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
02-04-2011

I don't see Vitor taking this, especially if it goes to the later rounds. He has the tools but there are too many factors playing in Anderson's favor

riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
02-04-2011

ooooooooh I am so pumped for tomo night!

p.s. has anyone here ever witnessed a fighter just try to throw a cheap shot while pretending to touch gloves? lol

Last edited by riot; 02-04-2011 at 08:49 PM.
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
02-04-2011

Woooh!!! Just watched the weigh ins. Shit was intense!!!! Cant fucking wait till tomorrow night!!!

P.S. Ye ive seen some fake glove touches in smaller promotions before and once on TUF when Jon Madsen did it to Abe Wagner in round 2 and instead went for a takedown. Dirty ass shit.
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
02-05-2011

Silva's arrogant ass is getting dethroned tonight.
madmax89
Level 26
02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuttny View Post
Silva's arrogant ass is getting dethroned tonight.
Keep dreaming motherfucker!!! I will see yo ass soon. Shit talking all commence.
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
02-05-2011

Hope Anderson wins, hate the fact that everyone is out to get him and wants him to loose. I like the thought of a champion. There will be no Vitor era or anything if he wins. He will be the same Vitor who looses right afterwards. No long win streaks for him and the belt will bounce around from person to person.

If Vitor wins it looses us the prestige on a GSP vs Silva. Why would anyone want that? Oh well going to the bar to watch this hopefully I dont leave disappointed

Pulling for
Jones
Silva
Forest

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

Smuttny
The People's Champion
02-05-2011

Silva's an asshole. A champion should have some class.

Vitor has honor and respect. Anderson's got his skills and an ugly smirk on his face that says "my sh.t doesn't stink". Didn't you see the weigh-ins? Who the f..k puts on a mask and deliberately throws their face in another dudes and mushes his sh.t in, then pulls it off and starts cursing him out?

I'm not saying Vitor's a better fighter. Nobody will know who's better until tonight is over. All I'm saying, is that if Silva loses, it serves him right for being an arrogant prick. Regardless of how amazing his reign as a champion has been.

P.S. - Who cares about the prestige of a GSP vs Silva fight? GSP got his ass beat by Matt Serra, nobody's invincible. Also, do you know how big Silva is compared to George? It's a fantasy fight that would never normally happen, people just want to see it because of each fighter's win/loss column.

Also: Fedor would break Anderson Silva. Yeah, I said it.
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuttny View Post
Silva's an asshole. A champion should have some class.

Vitor has honor and respect. Anderson's got his skills and an ugly smirk on his face that says "my sh.t doesn't stink". Didn't you see the weigh-ins? Who the f..k puts on a mask and deliberately throws their face in another dudes and mushes his sh.t in, then pulls it off and starts cursing him out?

I'm not saying Vitor's a better fighter. Nobody will know who's better until tonight is over. All I'm saying, is that if Silva loses, it serves him right for being an arrogant prick. Regardless of how amazing his reign as a champion has been.

P.S. - Who cares about the prestige of a GSP vs Silva fight? GSP got his ass beat by Matt Serra, nobody's invincible. Also, do you know how big Silva is compared to George? It's a fantasy fight that would never normally happen, people just want to see it because of each fighter's win/loss column.

Also: Fedor would break Anderson Silva. Yeah, I said it.
Anderson and Vitor have a long history together and for whatever reason have bad blood now. Anderson wore the mask because Vitor said he tries to put on a front and intimidate other fighters, when he really isn't that kind of person.

I think if Vitor doesn't take out Anderson in the 1st then he won't win. Once Anderson feels him out it could be a long night. Combined with the ring rust, huge weight cut, and coming off of surgery, it just doesn't look good for Vitor. Not to mention Vitor isn't the most consistent fighter..