Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Th3HaloLegend
Level 29
Subtract from Th3HaloLegend's ReputationAdd to Th3HaloLegend's Reputation Th3HaloLegend is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to Th3HaloLegend Send a message via Yahoo to Th3HaloLegend Send a message via Skype™ to Th3HaloLegend
06-20-2012

Hey, random kinda related question. I bought Dayz through Gamersgate and it gives you a download and the keys for the game. If I was to send my friend the downloader and tell him the keys, would we both be able to play it since most keys can be used more than once, or is gamersgate on top of that junk and give out only one use keys?

add: KillZacularr for Xbox 360 & PC games.

Windows Live PC games: GoW, H2V, Shadowrun.

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Live Stream
Sub me pls.
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
This is going to take over my life.
Stream it pls
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
06-20-2012

Whenever it goes on the Steam Summer Sale, I'll be playing/streaming forever.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3HaloLegend View Post
Hey, random kinda related question. I bought Dayz through Gamersgate and it gives you a download and the keys for the game. If I was to send my friend the downloader and tell him the keys, would we both be able to play it since most keys can be used more than once, or is gamersgate on top of that junk and give out only one use keys?
Games these days are one time use when it comes to keys.
Useful Idiot
I know you want this body
Subtract from Useful Idiot's ReputationAdd to Useful Idiot's Reputation Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica
06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a Stealthy View Post
New patch is pretty intense. Zombies spot you a little too easy imo.
Yeah you basically have to walk/crawl everywhere.

'00 Electric Green GT:
SCT X3 Flashed, BBK CAI, BBK Headers, O/R X Pipe, Cat Delete, MagnaPacks, T-45 Trans, Ford Racing 4.10s, Eibach Sportline Springs, Black 18" Saleen Wheels, 275/35 NT555s, Xentec HIDs
Build List:
Slotted Brembos w/ Hawk HPS Pads & SS Lines
Th3HaloLegend
Level 29
Subtract from Th3HaloLegend's ReputationAdd to Th3HaloLegend's Reputation Th3HaloLegend is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to Th3HaloLegend Send a message via Yahoo to Th3HaloLegend Send a message via Skype™ to Th3HaloLegend
06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPNWZYOX View Post
Games these days are one time use when it comes to keys.
Sadface..

Thanks. I was hoping to get my friend on the game asap.

add: KillZacularr for Xbox 360 & PC games.

Windows Live PC games: GoW, H2V, Shadowrun.

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Live Stream
Sub me pls.
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
06-22-2012

Starting in the dark is not fun.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Useful Idiot
I know you want this body
Subtract from Useful Idiot's ReputationAdd to Useful Idiot's Reputation Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica
06-22-2012

I only play on daytime servers. Nighttime is fucking ridiculous.

'00 Electric Green GT:
SCT X3 Flashed, BBK CAI, BBK Headers, O/R X Pipe, Cat Delete, MagnaPacks, T-45 Trans, Ford Racing 4.10s, Eibach Sportline Springs, Black 18" Saleen Wheels, 275/35 NT555s, Xentec HIDs
Build List:
Slotted Brembos w/ Hawk HPS Pads & SS Lines
ohem
キラー羊
Subtract from ohem's ReputationAdd to ohem's Reputation ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to ohem Send a message via Skype™ to ohem
06-23-2012

yea same here. try and get some nightvision goggles, that helps out
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
06-23-2012

fuck that, I'll play night time only, if I get this.
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv