Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
Actually, let's move to South Korea and dedicate our lives to Starcraft.

Sad thing is that people from around the world actually do that.
People try, but fail. The only American on a pro Starcraft team is Idra. America is pretty bad at Starcraft, even the Europeans are ahead of them in Starcraft 2 right now.

btw Crafty, you need to watch the HDH tournament that's starting next week. Going to be epic, the lineup of players is so good.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=118879

I'll be rooting for orb, even though he's totally outclassed by the likes of Idra, WhiteRa, Nony etc.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
04-13-2010

Yeah, I've seen all of the stuff Husky and HD have been promoting for that tournament, but I never go on tl.net, which I guess I should start doing.

And I hear about Idra a lot, probably because he is an American, although he lives in South Korea, right?

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
04-13-2010

Quote:
Yeah, I've seen all of the stuff Husky and HD have been promoting for that tournament, but I never go on tl.net, which I guess I should start doing.

And I hear about Idra a lot, probably because he is an American, although he lives in South Korea, right?
Yeah he lives there because he's on a pro team in Korea, and he's famous for being, as Starcraft players call it, bad mannered. He doesn't gg when he loses and tells people they're bad all the time. It's funny that the orb's first match is against Idra. Potential for much rage in that match. Also, Day9 vs Tasteless in the first round will be hilarious too.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
04-13-2010

Yeah, I recognize some names, not all. I'll have to start browsing tl.net.

So will there be any sort of streaming of the matches or anything? I could probably answer that myself by looking through that thread.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
04-13-2010

Quote:
Yeah, I recognize some names, not all. I'll have to start browsing tl.net.

So will there be any sort of streaming of the matches or anything? I could probably answer that myself by looking through that thread.
Day9 will no doubt be commentating a live stream of some games, unless he somehow wins all his matches. :O

Husky and HD will be commentating the replays afterwards and posting them on their youtube channels for sure though.
Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
04-13-2010

oshit!

Stats got reset so I'm doing my 1v1 placement games, won 2 in a row quite easily. At this rate I'll be put in platinum. :OOO
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
04-13-2010

They did! No! I was going to be top 8 in my copper league! :P

But seriously, I was #9. :|

I don't know if I want to get into a better league, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Was there a new patch, too?

Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
04-13-2010

nah the reset just happened for some Euros the other day. No patch or anything.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
04-13-2010

Stupid Euros.

Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
04-13-2010

ur stupid