Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014
View Poll Results: Best Videos of Poll K?
Katalyst - Ambience - Halo 3 Montage 23 30.26%
Zen. Quantum. Clarity 28 36.84%
BEST OF MINT BLITZ 16 21.05%
HEATSEEKER 26 34.21%
Delightful - Sachiro/Dkahre 42 55.26%
Minty: Reach Mini "Sunshine" edited by TheSeattleRain 11 14.47%
Toasty's halo reach montage 1 41 53.95%
Come as You are - Marksman 9 11.84%
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE 26 34.21%
Sucky :: "The Anomaly" - H3M2 19 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Toasthashost
lvl 37 Dwarf Paladin
Subtract from Toasthashost's ReputationAdd to Toasthashost's Reputation Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000 Toasthashost IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Toasthashost Send a message via MSN to Toasthashost Send a message via Skype™ to Toasthashost
01-20-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deany View Post
For me:
Compared to H2 => Just no
Compared to H3 => maybe

But i respect your opinion.
There's just more enjoyable halo 2/3 montages in my opinion. I rarely see myself going back to watch a reach montage and if I do it's usually just for the music. It just sucks Reach is very bland in terms of colors, it lacks vibrant maps and the maps that do offer some variety are often not seen in montages due to their lack of clip potential as very few Reach montages are funtages or have that salaya playstyle to them. It causes gameplay videos to be boring to watch. It could also be because I played the game so much I'm burnt out of watching it, and after getting the clips I've gotten it makes it hard to watch others without judging them too critically.

I just feel like people have a stronger connection towards halo 2/3 and will vote based off of that.
My Youtube channel

The After Hours Members
Alcom
Toast
Winning