Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Bacongaming
Level 24
Subtract from Bacongaming's ReputationAdd to Bacongaming's Reputation Bacongaming is a novice
07-10-2014

AY CLEARY! SHOOT MYSELF
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
07-11-2014

CapGeek ‏@capgeek 4m
Daniel Cleary gets a $250K signing bonus and a NTC. #RedWings #NHL

Why is this happening to us

Elmo <3
Neurosis
Level 16
Subtract from Neurosis's ReputationAdd to Neurosis's Reputation Neurosis is a novice
07-11-2014

I hope you guys fire Holland and replace him with Dave Nonis or someone equally retarded. Then you'll know pain.
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
07-11-2014

Yeah I love how these guys are complaining about their GM giving Daniel Cleary a 1 year deal. We have David Clarkson for 6 more years at $5.25m... trade ya?
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
07-11-2014

We haven't signed a notable NHL talent since Hossa.

Holland let Quincey go for nothing, traded a 1st rounder to get him back, watched him suck ass, signed him again, watched him suck ass again, signed him again and GAVE HIM A RAISE.

Todd Bertuzzi and Dan Cleary had their worst statistical seasons ever last year and were both unceremoniously benched. We resigned Cleary (FOR A RAISE), odds are Bertuzzi is on the horizon.

For what Cleary was making, we could've utilized Tootoo with his actual ability to skate and play a grinding role. Instead we buy him out.

We buried Nyquist and Tatar in the minors until last year when we had no choice to bring them up due to massive injuries - they singlehandedly got us into the playoffs.

We signed Mikael Samuelsson to a 2x3 when he'd proven himself less than useless. He proceeded to get injured and make bank from the press box.

Instead of holding onto Hossa, we signed Franzen to an 11 YEAR CONTRACT - a guy who only shows up when he feels like it.

We let Hudler, Brunner, and Filppula walk because we had too much dead weight pushing the cap. We signed Stephen Weiss to be our 2C who proceeded to immediately get injured and score next to no points.

Brad Stuart left us for absolutely nothing immediately after Rafalski and Lidstrom retired. We signed nobody.

We played Alfie on the point of the PP while refusing to use Brendan Smith, our most offensive-minded d-man.

We played Cleary in the top six and gave him massive amounts of PP time. He was LITERALLY OUTSCORED ON THE POWER PLAY.

For some reason we INSIST on playing Justin Abdelkader in the top six.

We signed Commodore, Huskins, and Colaiacovo for NO REASON, while ignoring Sproul, Sheahan, Callahan, Ouellet, and Jurco.

We signed Legwand as an emergency 2C and traded away our only decent center prospect just so we could keep a stupid playoff streak alive, then lost Legwand to the Senators.

Whether or not they would've been good for us, we couldn't attract: Suter, Parise, Ehrhoff, Semin, Boyle, Niskanen, Kesler, etc.

Yeah, life's fuckin' peachy over here.

Elmo <3
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
07-11-2014

okay fair enough.

Karma is finally catching up to the Wings. Too good for too long .
Neurosis
Level 16
Subtract from Neurosis's ReputationAdd to Neurosis's Reputation Neurosis is a novice
07-11-2014

cry me a river.

The Quincey and Legwand moves are the only ones that I agree are awful. You can't complain about not utilizing players and burying them in the minors because that's the Detroit system and it's absolutely worked. Nyquist and Tatar were so good because they were given so much time to develop. Hossa wasn't going to come back, it wasn't that Holland couldn't get him and Franzen may suck all season, but he's a beast in the playoffs and guess who makes the playoffs every year. Cleary isn't a bad signing - he fits into the organization and he's a low risk one year deal.

I'm over here recovering from the guy who traded Cory Schneider and Roberto Luongo in the same year and hired John fucking Tortorella.
Intactility
hey
Subtract from Intactility's ReputationAdd to Intactility's Reputation Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000 Intactility IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Intactility
07-11-2014

how franzen maintains that reputation is beyond me
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
07-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post

cry me a river.

The Quincey and Legwand moves are the only ones that I agree are awful. You can't complain about not utilizing players and burying them in the minors because that's the Detroit system and it's absolutely worked. Nyquist and Tatar were so good because they were given so much time to develop. Hossa wasn't going to come back, it wasn't that Holland couldn't get him and Franzen may suck all season, but he's a beast in the playoffs and guess who makes the playoffs every year. Cleary isn't a bad signing - he fits into the organization and he's a low risk one year deal.

I'm over here recovering from the guy who traded Cory Schneider and Roberto Luongo in the same year and hired John fucking Tortorella.
1. Hossa would've signed. That much is concrete history.

2. Our prospects NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER got good by getting gray in the AHL. They got good under the tutelage of HOF veterans, whom we are slightly low on.

3. You're literally insane if you think Cleary is a good signing.

4. Franzen has sucked for four straight playoffs.

Elmo <3
Neurosis
Level 16
07-11-2014

1. I'm not sure where you get that from, but if it's true then I lose but I feel like Hossa was set on signing with Chicago.

2. That's just a stupid thing to say. Every single Red Wing prospect for as long as I can remember went through the minors and was developed into the mould of the organization.

3. I never said Cleary was a good signing, but you're acting like signing him is the apocalypse.

4. Yeah, after the aforementioned 11 year contract was signed...